Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some more various pictures of my three bubbies, Lillie, Bindii, and Pepi. Lillie's the orange one, Bindii's the young, fawn one, and Pepi's the blue n_n I took these pictures earlier today. So ignore the date ._. Please do not take these pictures, they are completely © to me. Enjoy!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Oh my goodness, Bindii is sooo big now! Last time I saw her she was still just a little pup. They are all adorable. I miss seeing pics of them on FP. :)

·
Banned
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ah, thank you every one <3

It is? I never considered Lillie's coat unique =p

Yus, there are some very nice breeders here. I believe Australia only claims the dome headed to be an actual Chihuahua.

Awr, I remember I posted a thread about Lillie's labour! Aw! Good memories. The last pictures I showed on Bindii was when she was about 3 weeks xD FP needs some updates xp

Tehe, thanks Teddy's Mum! I made it a few days ago.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Yus, there are some very nice breeders here. I believe Australia only claims the dome headed to be an actual Chihuahua.
Same here in Europe, that's why I really, really love yours :wink: . This is the type you see on all the dog shows in EU and I have to say that's what I'm used to...... seriously beautiful dogs!! :p

1 - 17 of 17 Posts