Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok Ok its official my family (mum) are chi mad and we will be getting more chis. My mum called my breeder and my baby will now be kc reg so just a little bonus. And one of her females gave birth to a pure with smooth boy with black patches and bullseyes and the other a white with brindle. She has such rare chis - well for the uk colour wise. Anyway she said to my mum that she sold mimi to a lady that had waited years for one of her chis like mimi and seen as mimi was still young she thought shed let her go, but kept my brothers little sister who will apparently be mimis size. I dont know what I think of that as apparently the people prefered to have mimi rather than my pups sister so I guess so. But anyway yes next were getting another boy lol Romeo is mine lol and will always be my number one- hes the one i waited for for years but I think my mum wants a boy aswell. We have so many names for our future chis lol and when I get a place of my own I have loadsa names lol ----->

Beslan (after the home of the children in Russia whos school was attacked by terrorists a year ago today!)
mason (mase)
Jayden (JJ)
Rudy
Harlem
Miami
Skyler or skylar
alpo (al pacino)
tiara / tia (the symbol of a princess)
diva
barbie and cindy will be twin girl lol yes we will be on the hunt for twins
and flirt (for the little girl)

lol but they'll be so many boys well be the stud service of London lol my lil chip-n-dales lol ow no!
No but these wont be coming until romeos bogger and we know that we can handle another so years and years to come! lol

As for the vet lol WE SEEN THE VET lol and not the assistant and all went okish! She said hes fine and that hes balls havent dropped, so that was disapointing, he got his second injection. But we was told he needs to loose 200 grams lol hes over weight!!! And basically needs to loose half a pound- so know much killing him with kindness and giving him more than his stomach can cope with! :)

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
my family have got really bad too, they never lived with Nemo he only stayed here for like 2 weeks and now they're all chi nuts so much so my mum asked me and I gonna breed mine when they're old enough :shock: cos they both come from good breedlines lol cos my family want the pups. hummmm what is it with chi addiction lol. I just told her wait 2 years so I can see how they both turn out cos I'm not breeding non standard chi's.

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
i have a big chi addiction as well iv only got room for one more baby though so im gonna wait til mine have got older id love a lil black and tan long coat girl and i spoke to the lady who owns jacobs dad and all his relatives and she said she may have one last litter next year i want her a lil bigger though and a nice standard as one day id love pups from jacob he is way to pretty to let go extinct lol

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
chihuahua-lady said:
i have a big chi addiction as well iv only got room for one more baby though so im gonna wait til mine have got older id love a lil black and tan long coat girl and i spoke to the lady who owns jacobs dad and all his relatives and she said she may have one last litter next year i want her a lil bigger though and a nice standard as one day id love pups from jacob he is way to pretty to let go extinct lol
whats Jacobs breedline? I was always curious cos he has a similar face to Nemo

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
its suntree and i could never get the contact info for the lady who has his dad and all his family and i was at a show a few weeks ago and a lady came up to me and gave me her details said she had been watching jakes progress and wanted a chat she was sooo friendly and i plan to go visit as soon as i can

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
did his parents have very good heads as his was stunning though i just found out jakes mum and dad didnt have that great a head or his brothers but he does and the lady told me he has the exact same head as his grandma i think its great how it can get passed that far down and also strange how it totally missed his other family

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
A maybe silly question!!!
Right on my pups paper (pedigree) it has the names of dogs and then say of something or at something. I take it these were the lines? Am I right? Vik? Sarah?
Also he has quite a few 'ofs' and 'ats' in his pedigree such as....

kinnsbourne
Tensteps
Taradona
Heiderose
Bramatito
Magic

But mainly kinsbourne & tensteps

Help? :D

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
I'm completely addicted. My new baby is coming home next month. My Chico has been with me almost 4 years and hopefuly in the next few years I will be bale to get a Chi escue going here in OK. So yeah i guess I'm getting worse.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts