Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The end of my loot. All prices include shipping.

New with tags. Lulu Pink. 12/13" chest, 9" long. Size XS

Platinum Puppy Couture, Cherry Jubilee Harness Dress with matching leash.

Size XS. Runs kinda small (more like an XXS). Will fit no bigger than an 11" chest. Worn a total of an hour or so.

Cherries Jubilee Harness Dress

Platinum Puppy Couture, Lovely in Lilac Harness dress and matching leash.

Size Small. Runs Small (more like an XS). Will fit 12/13" chest. Only been tried on, never worn.

Lilac Dog Dress Harness

Handmade sweater. 11/12" chest. Like new.

Size XS. Will fit 11/12" chest. Like new.

I can also get 2 Small Pink Snuggies if anyone is interested. Brand new, in box, never worn or tried on. Will sell for $10 each, with shipping included.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oooops, left these out.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
My girls each have that pink ruffle dress in pic #1.
It looks so beautiful on. It's my favorite dress they own!

Such cute clothes T!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Lisa! That dress is gorgeous! I wish it was the right size for my girls.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'd be happy to ship it to the UK. :) I think it's a wee bit more to ship there, so just add $1 to the total, and we are good to go. PM me your details. Thank you!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sold: Platinum Puppy Couture, Cherry Jubilee Harness Dress with matching leash.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
T, you have such beautiful stuff honey. How smart to let some of it go. I just got some harness dresses from Moni that are amazing. They fit Lily so perfectly but I think she's my only extra small. Gorgeous stuff and kiss your babies for me.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Robin! I have such a hard time parting with anything. :lol: I buy so much stuff, and you never know what will fit by just reading sizes. All manufacturers make things different. So I'll grab the XXS, and XS, and then I end up with something that never has the tags taken off. For the most part, Lexie & Gia wear an XXS. In a few things that run smaller they can wear an XS. Chance wears an XS, but he is getting sick of Pink. :lol: :wink: I adore that Lulu Pink dress, but they didn't have the XXS left, and the XS is huge on the girls. And poor Jade can't really wear much at all. Once in awhile I find something that will fit her. So anyway, no sense in hanging on to things that are too big for them, and no since in having so much stuff that they will never get any use out of. It all just sits here. :/ I decided it was time to do some "house cleaning." :lol:

I bet Lily looks gorgeous in her new pretties!!! :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
***Bump***

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bump*******

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I went ahead and bought the 2 Pink Small Snuggies that I found before someone else did. They are brand new in box, never been tried on, or worn.

Will sell for $10 each, that includes shipping in the US. International shipping will be a bit more.

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
If the lilac dog dress harness is still available, I'll take it. Can you add it onto the other bunch of clothes I'm getting from you? :D

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If the lilac dog dress harness is still available, I'll take it. Can you add it onto the other bunch of clothes I'm getting from you? :D
I sure can! Thank you SO much!!!! :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
New, very nice quality, jeweled collar. $12 with US shipping included. Will gladly ship International on anything, it just cost a bit more. :)

Will fit 6 to 9" neck.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
***Bump***

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
***Bump***

·