Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
I wish I knew how to put them in the thread, but I added more photos of Cricket!
You need to setup a free photo storage account. I say free because there is so many of them out there that offer the free accounts.

I have used FlickR and Photobcuket both in the past and normally it is just whichever one I remember to bring up when I am posting a picture to a forum

There is a really good tutorial in the pictures forum to show you how to post pictures.

http://www.chihuahua-people.com/chihuahua-pictures/45976-tutorial-posting-pictures-flickr.html

There is step by step instructions and pictures to guide you through it. (Jazzman really did a great job on the tutorial! I have helped people post pictures before and this is a wonderful resource for the forum!)

After you have setup the account with the free photo storage website it is really simple to post the pictures on here because most photo storage places will even give you the code to make the picture show on the forum all you do is copy and paste.

Good luck with posting pics and if I can be of any help please feel free to yell it can be a little overwhelming at first but after you do it a time or two it is super easy.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Let me test this before I tell you how to do it in case it doesn't work LOL...

ETA: Ok it did work LOL! All I did was open up your picture through your album; and when the pic was on my screen I right clicked on it and then chose the option "Copy Image Location."

Then I came back to this Reply (or new thread) box. At the top where it has options for Fonts, Sizes, Etc. there is a little button of a yellow square with a tiny mountain thingie on it. If you click on it, it says "Insert Image" and asks you to type in a link. That is where you will delete everything currently in the box and Right click / & Paste your Image Location.

After you do that, you'll see it show up on your screen with little [ IMG ] at the beginning and [ /IMG ] things surrounding the link (without the spaces). That is the code. You can also just memorize it and eventually you'll get used to typing it at the end and beginning of links you want to show up as images. Once you Submit the thread; the image will show up in your thread.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Let me test this before I tell you how to do it in case it doesn't work LOL...

ETA: Ok it did work LOL! All I did was open up your picture through your album; and when the pic was on my screen I right clicked on it and then chose the option "Copy Image Location."

Then I came back to this Reply (or new thread) box. At the top where it has options for Fonts, Sizes, Etc. there is a little button of a yellow square with a tiny mountain thingie on it. If you click on it, it says "Insert Image" and asks you to type in a link. That is where you will delete everything currently in the box and Right click / & Paste your Image Location.

After you do that, you'll see it show up on your screen with little [ IMG ] at the beginning and [ /IMG ] things surrounding the link (without the spaces). That is the code. You can also just memorize it and eventually you'll get used to typing it at the end and beginning of links you want to show up as images. Once you Submit the thread; the image will show up in your thread.
Ok so I got the link, but at least that prevents ppl from having to go out and look at the pics then come back. Thanks. lol

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Oh my gosh that picture is just priceless!!! Your husband is so sweet with Cricket. :)
Big manly man with tattoos kissing a tiny Chihuahua! LOVE it!!!

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh my gosh that picture is just priceless!!! Your husband is so sweet with Cricket. :)
Big manly man with tattoos kissing a tiny Chihuahua! LOVE it!!!
Its my favorite one too! I'm trying to get one of her in his jacket cause that's adorable, but this morning when he was kissing her I grabbed the phone as quick as I could. Lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts