Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so with being unemployed and not having any luck, iv been feeling sorry for myself and Biscuit has been more usefull than my boyfriend, however I thought I'd lost him but he was hiding under my chair, I had to spin it and then climb out not to distub him..

then when I went for a lie down (and cry) he came and licked my tears away earlier then fell asleep on my bed...

so I stopped feeling low and realised that I was being silly ... Its so wierd to think that this little fellow can fill me with warmth and joy by just being in the same room, so I just had to share these photos

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Awww how sweet!!
He is such a cutie pie!
I know what you mean about these wee souls lifting your sprits when feeling down.
Mine do that for me too, it really is the best!! x

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Ahhh such cute pics, don't let him sleep there though. Laurel has a leg horribly mangled because she got used to sleeping between wheelychair legs, and when someone other than Miles was over and sitting in the chair they ran her leg over and split it in half in 3 places and it's all twisted now. I'm not saying you won't be careful, but I wouldn't let the puppy get used to sleeping there, not everyone is as careful as they should be :(

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ahhh such cute pics, don't let him sleep there though. Laurel has a leg horribly mangled because she got used to sleeping between wheelychair legs, and when someone other than Miles was over and sitting in the chair they ran her leg over and split it in half in 3 places and it's all twisted now. I'm not saying you won't be careful, but I wouldn't let the puppy get used to sleeping there, not everyone is as careful as they should be :(
I keep moving him but he comes right back, if I seperate him using a baby gate he just crys and crys, he is such a mommies boy :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts