Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i didnt take these pics, these are the pics from the manufacturer. these are an expensive make... sell for at least 40 dollars in the boutique shops. they are in excellent used condition. maybe only worn once. so is why i can sell them so cheap. only 15 dollars each. ( plus shipping) i love this make. really nice quality. i have an order coming in on monday. couldnt get many in size Small. so maybe only 1 available in small , maybe 2 in one or 2 styles. the xs i have a couple of each style. i can get more in XS

Lolli love dress

Hampton dress

Little Piggy

Shopping Dress

Lucky Ladybug

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
OMG Elaine!!! These are sooooooo cute!!! :love4: I MUST put blinders on........maybe. :coolwink: There IS a couple or so I'm liking. Have to think about this!:nthink:

·
Registered
688 Posts
OMG the tortureeee lol , y must they be so cute!!!!!! i love the little piggy ones..

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OMG Elaine!!! These are sooooooo cute!!! :love4: I MUST put blinders on........maybe. :coolwink: There IS a couple or so I'm liking. Have to think about this!:nthink:
:laughing3: LOL, Shelly. so funny!!! They are really cute, and made so nice too.

** i'm more than happy to hold anything for you or anyone else if you know for sure that you'll buy it, just let me know :)

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OMG the tortureeee lol , y must they be so cute!!!!!! i love the little piggy ones..
lol, so funny :D. i love them all really, love the shopping one with the hood. its made of a really soft velour material so is nice when its alittle cool ,will help keep em warm

·
Registered
688 Posts
Can u hold 1 Ashley dress, 1 sweet treat dress, 1 sally dress, and 1 Little piggy shirt for me, for the first of next month? i wanna get the ones i have held from u first, but i can get these on the first!!! if thats ok with u!! :) just let me know.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Can u hold 1 Ashley dress, 1 sweet treat dress, 1 sally dress, and 1 Little piggy shirt for me, for the first of next month? i wanna get the ones i have held from u first, but i can get these on the first!!! if thats ok with u!! :) just let me know.
yes, i will hold those :) , what size did you need? S or XS ? ( small is minnies size , she's 5 pounds . XS is Lattes size , she's 3.25 pounds)

·
Registered
688 Posts
Ashley dress in s, sweet treat dress in xs, sally dress in s, and little piggy in xs please :).

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
size discrimination...that is all.. lol

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ashley dress in s, sweet treat dress in xs, sally dress in s, and little piggy in xs please :).
ok, i have those put aside for you :)

size discrimination...that is all.. lol
aww, i know.. Tootsie doesnt get too much because of it . :( . lol ( actually she's the only dog i have that isnt too crazy about wearing clothes.. )
** but i do have one pretty dress that would fit Bijoux... its the pink with black polka dots.. the lady i order from had a couple in size Large.. so they are still available . lmk :)

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Which which?? Picture?

this one. the one that is pink w/ black poka dots and black lace... minnie is wearing a size Small. i have size Large available , and i thnk one size M ( this is a different make than the ones shown on this thread.. its less money. 9.00 for one plus shipping. also i may have a princess shirt in her size too ... has a crown on it. its pictured on the same thread )

http://www.chihuahua-people.com/buyers-sellers/67743-still-some-lulu-pink-left.html

and in this thread , Lauras 3 chis are wearing the same dress in sizes XS and S

http://www.chihuahua-people.com/chihuahua-pictures/67761-pics-random-new-outfits.html

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Elaine please let me know when you get cute things in Bijoux's size these closes are just so cute and she's done a very good job of outgrowing her puppy wardrobe

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi - I am new to the forum and to the computer:) My Emma has the Sweet Treat and the Little Piggy Dress and they are beautifully made and excellent quality. I would love the Lolli Love Dress, Hampton Dress and Ashley Dress and also the Seahorse, Butterfly, Crown and Hot Pink Dresses. She is about 4 lbs. so she should be a small in everything. Thanks so much!!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
annnnnddd...SOLD ha ha
Elaine please let me know when you get cute things in Bijoux's size these closes are just so cute and she's done a very good job of outgrowing her puppy wardrobe
ok! she's almost the same size as Tootsie, so i will keep my eye out for things :) . messaging you now about the dress and crown shirt

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Hi - I am new to the forum and to the computer:) My Emma has the Sweet Treat and the Little Piggy Dress and they are beautifully made and excellent quality. I would love the Lolli Love Dress, Hampton Dress and Ashley Dress and also the Seahorse, Butterfly, Crown and Hot Pink Dresses. She is about 4 lbs. so she should be a small in everything. Thanks so much!!
hi, welcome to chi people :) ,
i know... these are really so nice! ok, i have in small, the Lolli love dres, the hampton dress, the seahorse, butterfly, crown..
i only had one Ashley dress and its on hold for Laura, sorry. i'm going to try to get another but she doesnt have many things in size S , they are mostly XS.
on the hot pink dresses... did you mean the one with the big rose on it, or did you mean the one with the polka dots and black lace?
let me know :)

** my mistake.. you must of meant the hot pink with big rose flower on it. the polka dot dress isnt hot pink, more of a medium pink
i will message you

·
Registered
41 Posts
Yes, the hot pink with the big rose flower. I would also like the Shopping Dress - that looks really cute with the hood. Also in a small. Let me know how much I owe and how I pay:) Thanks. Still trying to figure out how to get private messages back and forth. Yikes really need my girls here to help me with the computer stuff. I am learning LOL

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yes, the hot pink with the big rose flower. I would also like the Shopping Dress - that looks really cute with the hood. Also in a small. Let me know how much I owe and how I pay:) Thanks. Still trying to figure out how to get private messages back and forth. Yikes really need my girls here to help me with the computer stuff. I am learning LOL

ok, will add the shopping dress. i love the hood on it. sent you another message :)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts