Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got Ellie some new clothes and the other day, she got too tired to try on all her new things, so here is the rest :)

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
I just got Ellie some new clothes and the other day, she got too tired to try on all her new things, so here is the rest :)

Awwwww Ellie looks so cute in everything. I think pink is my favorite color on her.

The Beffie is adorable on her and I love her facial expression too.

The cardigan is cute too. I like the cardigan better layered over things since it's meant to be so short. I love that color. Ava's grey xs fits her exactly the same as Ellie's, I think that cardigan is a really awesome piece to invest in for any wardrobe. It's just perfect for spring.

Is all of your snow finally melting yet? It has been so warm here over the past few days. I'm really loving the weather.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Awwwww Ellie looks so cute in everything. I think pink is my favorite color on her.

The Beffie is adorable on her and I love her facial expression too.

The cardigan is cute too. I like the cardigan better layered over things since it's meant to be so short. I love that color. Ava's grey xs fits her exactly the same as Ellie's, I think that cardigan is a really awesome piece to invest in for any wardrobe. It's just perfect for spring.

Is all of your snow finally melting yet? It has been so warm here over the past few days. I'm really loving the weather.
thanks Meoshia. Pink is definitely one of my favorite colors for Ellie Mae.

I haven't tried the cardigan over one of her dresses yet. I will look in her wardrobe to see what it may look cute over .

Our snow is melting, but, we had so much of it , that we still have a very lot here and ice too. mostly every night it gets below freezing here still, so whatever softens up gets frozen again overnight. here's a pic I snapped just now ( from my upstairs window ), so you can see my backyard and the path I made for the girls . its a muddy mess out there.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Aww I love that let's kiss top, she looks so pretty in it!

thanks Camille ! I love that top. it also came with the saying My Baby and Hug Me, but the colors in those are a light grey and a light mint color and I think Ellie looks better in Pink

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
thanks Meoshia. Pink is definitely one of my favorite colors for Ellie Mae.

I haven't tried the cardigan over one of her dresses yet. I will look in her wardrobe to see what it may look cute over .

Our snow is melting, but, we had so much of it , that we still have a very lot here and ice too. mostly every night it gets below freezing here still, so whatever softens up gets frozen again overnight. here's a pic I snapped just now ( from my upstairs window ), so you can see my backyard and the path I made for the girls . its a muddy mess out there.

Wow that is a lot of snow. All of ours finally melted last week, and the last if it was melted by yesterday. Now the soil is really moist. The rest of the week will be much cooler but no snow.

Has the last couple things you ordered from DC shipped yet? I can't wait to see Ellie in the Happy Day Out top.

I was refunded today for the Beffie. It is sold out in size small. I doubt I will get the camo. But I do like it. Maybe down the line if it's still around. I'm very pleased with everything we've gotten so far.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow that is a lot of snow. All of ours finally melted last week, and the last if it was melted by yesterday. Now the soil is really moist. The rest of the week will be much cooler but no snow.

Has the last couple things you ordered from DC shipped yet? I can't wait to see Ellie in the Happy Day Out top.

I was refunded today for the Beffie. It is sold out in size small. I doubt I will get the camo. But I do like it. Maybe down the line if it's still around. I'm very pleased with everything we've gotten so far.
I cant wait until all of our snow is gone. i'm just so sick of looking at it all. it doesn't seem like spring yet.

from DC , I am only waiting for the Happy Day Out top. I cant wait to see it on Ellie too !!

I do love the style of the my Beffie dress a lot. not sure if I would get the camo though ... maybe , but not sure.
I did just get a shipping notification from Posh Puppy that my organic triple dress for Ellie just shipped out. I should have it by the end of the week I think .

still no emai about a St. Patricks Day sale at DC. first day of spring is Friday... maybe it will be a Spring sale. or an April fools day sale . lol

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Love it all!! Ellie's such a cutie. I agree, pink does seems to be Ellie's color. She did look really great in the new LD dress in charcoal grey too, it made her white and fawn coloring really stand out.

Ellie's another one that has such a great wardrobe. Do you dress her every day? I dress Carolina every day.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Love love her face soooo beautiful and beautiful tops and dress ��
thank you Dee ! she did inherit quite a large wardrobe of pretty doggie clothes but I've been buying her things too. its so addicting but so fun

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Love it all!! Ellie's such a cutie. I agree, pink does seems to be Ellie's color. She did look really great in the new LD dress in charcoal grey too, it made her white and fawn coloring really stand out.

Ellie's another one that has such a great wardrobe. Do you dress her every day? I dress Carolina every day.
thank you Michele. Actually, I don't dress Ellie every day. they like being naked sometimes. I think I maybe dress her about 50% of the time, and I never have her sleeping with any clothes on

1 - 15 of 15 Posts