Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
SUCH a pretty little one! I love the sleeping pic!
Thanks, Karen. :) She is absolutely perfect in my eyes. Couldn't have imagined finding a more beautiful puppy girl.

Oh my..... :love10: I want a baby Gemma too!!!! :love10:
You would want her even more if you met her! She's such a love. And pictures just don't do her cuteness justice. She's curled up on top of my boyfriend right now sleeping on the couch. Today he was playing with her and said "How did we live without you?" It was the sweetest thing!

·
Registered
437 Posts
Funny pics, she is lovely!

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
I'm so happy for you Caitlin I know you wanted her so badly. I hope she brings you as much joy and love as my Bijoux brings me -though at this point I think this goes without saying haha

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Funny pics, she is lovely!
Thank you. She really goes crazy with her bully stick. Glad she likes them so much because I ordered tons before we got her.

Shes Flipping Adorable! :angel13::angel1::angel12::flower: x
Aww, thank you, Shannon. :D I just want to smother her with kisses all day!

I'm so happy for you Caitlin I know you wanted her so badly. I hope she brings you as much joy and love as my Bijoux brings me -though at this point I think this goes without saying haha
Thank you so much, Kelsey. She definitely already brings me and my boyfriend tons of joy. I'm so glad we got her.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Gorgeous Gemma! :love2: Truly a priceless little girl.

She looks like such a little trouble maker...I can see that crazy puppy look in her eyes. LOVE it! :p

What does your bf think of her? And are you getting any sleep?

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Gorgeous Gemma! :love2: Truly a priceless little girl.

She looks like such a little trouble maker...I can see that crazy puppy look in her eyes. LOVE it! :p

What does your bf think of her? And are you getting any sleep?
She does have that little monster look when she's ready to play, but she's actually pretty well-behaved! For a puppy, anyways. ;)

My boyfriend LOVES her. It's so sweet. I'm soooo happy that he has bonded with her as much as I have.

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Oh and we are getting a decent amount of sleep. It's really only me who gets any less hours since I deal with getting up with her and feeding her. But we are night owls and we usually stay up until around 2 or 3 am and sleep until 10. She has adjusted to our schedule pretty well and she'll sleep almost all the way through. She sleeps in a pen in our room with her open crate and potty pad, so she can get up and go if she needs to before we wake up. But she usually holds it through the night for 7-8 hours before we wake up anyways. And her whining has lessened a lot! She just whines for a few minutes sometimes when we put her to bed, but then she stops and falls asleep for the night.

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I love that sleeping pic.... adorable!
Thank you. :) I love it too. She's snuggled up on the couch pillow with my bath robe. She loves the couch. We built her little steps out of boxes and she climbs up and gets down them all by herself.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
I'm glad to hear that everything is going well Caitlin.
Are you shopping for any fun puppy stuff(clothes, toys, leashes, etc.)? Or are you stronger than the urge? lol

·
Premium Member
9,990 Posts
I can see why people say you can't just have one Chi!
Two are double trouble but double fun! To see my two interact with each other etc it is almost like they know they are brother and sister. They were not littermates but same parents just a year apart.

They have different personalities but when they are together they are too cute. Clean each other, kiss each other, rough house with each other, protect each other, and the list goes on.

Bringing Sonny home was one of the smartest decisions I made. BG is so much happier and my husband and I get lots of entertainment. :cool:

·
Registered
725 Posts
Gosh she's so cute I love her one ear up one down they will both be up soon but right now she is just adorable. I wish we didn't live a world away Charlie and her would have so much fun playing tug o war with that bully stick he loves them too. The other day I gave all the dogs a bully stick and I think by the end of the day Charlie had all 3 of them LOL he so smart and such a sneaky little thing its funny watching him trying to out smart the other dogs.
I know what makes that little Gemma of yours so darn cute its those great big eyes of hers they take up most of her face she's just the cutest little darling she has stolen my heart that's for sure I can see why you love her so much

1 - 20 of 38 Posts