Chihuahua People Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I'm glad to hear that everything is going well Caitlin.
Are you shopping for any fun puppy stuff(clothes, toys, leashes, etc.)? Or are you stronger than the urge? lol
I have shopped a bit, yes. I can't beat the urge, lol. I have ordered a few things online. Some toys, a dress from Elaine, a Puppia harness which is too big, a ferret harness on the way, and bought her a kitten collar at the pet shop yesterday that says "Kitty Cat" on it, lmao! It was the only collar that fit her there.

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Two are double trouble but double fun! To see my two interact with each other etc it is almost like they know they are brother and sister. They were not littermates but same parents just a year apart.

They have different personalities but when they are together they are too cute. Clean each other, kiss each other, rough house with each other, protect each other, and the list goes on.

Bringing Sonny home was one of the smartest decisions I made. BG is so much happier and my husband and I get lots of entertainment. :cool:
I really want a second Chi for Gemma. My boyfriend wants a cat, though, so we were thinking of getting a kitten. Maybe they can grow up as best friends. :)

She is so cute, she has such an expressive little face.
She does have the cutest little face. So much character in it.

Awww, Gemma. Such a sweet looking little girl. I love those puppy feet!
Her feet are so tiny! I love them.

Gosh she's so cute I love her one ear up one down they will both be up soon but right now she is just adorable. I wish we didn't live a world away Charlie and her would have so much fun playing tug o war with that bully stick he loves them too. The other day I gave all the dogs a bully stick and I think by the end of the day Charlie had all 3 of them LOL he so smart and such a sneaky little thing its funny watching him trying to out smart the other dogs.
I know! I wish we lived close to each other because Charlie and Gemma would look so cute together. I'm sure they would have a blast. She's so funny with her bully stick too. I love when she carries it around in her mouth by the middle of it. Sooo cute!

·
Registered
566 Posts
Awww Caitlin you must be so proud of Gemma she is a beautiful little chi baby.I'm glad you are both enjoying your new family member hope you have lots of fun with her.x

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
She's curled up on top of my boyfriend right now sleeping on the couch. Today he was playing with her and said "How did we live without you?" It was the sweetest thing!
I knew this would happen! Chi's have the power to melt even the toughest man:)

Those ears are really trying to go up now. Give her a week or so and I bet they'll be up.

·
Registered
725 Posts
I really want a second Chi for Gemma. My boyfriend wants a cat, though, so we were thinking of getting a kitten. Maybe they can grow up as best friends.

I got a kitten for Penelope when she was about Gemmas age the kitten was the same age. They were the best of friend . They played together wrestled together washed each other and slept all cuddled up to each other it was so cute to watch them because the kitten was allot more agile then Penelope so if they were playing follow the leader Penelope always had little problems that she had to figure out to get to where the cat was the cat would jump were as Penelope had to climb LOL
: .

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
She is soooooooooooooo cute!!! So perfect!!! Are her eyes hazel? Gorgeous!

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Oh, she's a beauty! i love her pretty face :) . i love that sleepy pic too but they are all cute pics, she's just beautiful in them all
Aw, thank you so much, Elaine. I adore her. :)

Awww Caitlin you must be so proud of Gemma she is a beautiful little chi baby.I'm glad you are both enjoying your new family member hope you have lots of fun with her.x
I am beyond proud! She's absolutely perfect. I can't wait until I get to take her out for walks when she's fully vaccinated and show her off!

I can't believe how much she has grown already!
Get another, two is so much more fun!
I would LOVE another, but I'd have to convince my boyfriend, lol. Chis are really expensive here. But at the rate Gemma is working on him, I think he'd give in eventually. ;)

I knew this would happen! Chi's have the power to melt even the toughest man:)

Those ears are really trying to go up now. Give her a week or so and I bet they'll be up.
They sure do! They're just irresistible. ;)

Yep, her ears are almost there! One of them is pretty much already straight up, but the other is still a little tipped. I think it's so cute. She has one ear sticking straight up sometimes while the other one is a little flopped. :D

I really want a second Chi for Gemma. My boyfriend wants a cat, though, so we were thinking of getting a kitten. Maybe they can grow up as best friends.

I got a kitten for Penelope when she was about Gemmas age the kitten was the same age. They were the best of friend . They played together wrestled together washed each other and slept all cuddled up to each other it was so cute to watch them because the kitten was allot more agile then Penelope so if they were playing follow the leader Penelope always had little problems that she had to figure out to get to where the cat was the cat would jump were as Penelope had to climb LOL
: .
Awww, really? That makes me want to get a kitten even more! My boyfriend and I already talked about it before we got Gemma. I think in maybe a month or so we will probably get one. He really loves cats and has grown up with them all his life. I got my favorite pet, so he should be able to get his too. :)

She is soooooooooooooo cute!!! So perfect!!! Are her eyes hazel? Gorgeous!
Yes, she has huge hazel eyes! I love them. :)

How adorable she is!
Thanks, Mary! She is my little cutie.

the one of her sleeping is over the moon sweetness...what a little doll.....
Aw, thank you. She was sleeping next to me on the couch and I saw her and just had to quietly reach over to my camera and snap a picture of her. She looked so adorable.

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Sweet, sweet little Gemma!!! I hope this doesn't sound selfish, but I almost feel a tiny bit of her belongs to all of us. lol You have been kind enough to include us in everything about her down to the choice between her and the first little girl baby that you were originally talking to the lady about before you saw Gemma. You just keep those pics of that angel coming cuz we LOVE to see her and love to hear all about her.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts