Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Oh my god, I'm dying. I've been dying to see my girl. I love her. Is that a ferret??? Ann, I have that exact box thing with the picture on it. Does it have a picture frame on all four sides? Do you have a ferret? I'm dying. She's feeling better, thank god. I'm so happy now. Thank you.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh my god, I'm dying. I've been dying to see my girl. I love her. Is that a ferret??? Ann, I have that exact box thing with the picture on it. Does it have a picture frame on all four sides? Do you have a ferret? I'm dying. She's feeling better, thank god. I'm so happy now. Thank you.
Lily misses you too! She says to post some Coop, Coco and especially Chloe pics! The box only has a frame on the front. It contains my beloved Jackie's ashes. She's the black girl in the pic. We actually have THREE ferrets! The only stipulation from hubby (Dean) when I got Lily was that I promise to never get another ferret ever. Not even house one over night! He's not a fan, but he gives them love anyway. What a good guy!

What a smile!! I never thought I'd see a ferret and a chi so happy together. They're both so adorable!
This was their first real introduction. She was chasing them all around the house, then one of the cats jumped in and she got chased too. It was too funny!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
These pics are PRECIOUS! I just love the ones of Lily with the ferret. How cute is that!!! You can see that she's a very happy baby. :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Awwwwwwwww... love the ones with the ferret!! Our ferret Oreo used to reach up on Pipers back and just start digging away. Piper would move so that she could scratch all the way around her back. It was so funny. I don't know what Oreo thought he was going to dig up on that dog's back!! HA! Ferrets have such a JOY about them. They love life like no other being I've seen. Now if they were just odorless.... :)

Lily is such a doll. SOOOOOO cute.

Brodysmom

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hahaha! i thought that furry thing in the pic was just a toy like in the first pics...but then i saw a face! wow...lol cute :) what an interesting friend to have :p
LOL!! They are very interesting!

Awwwwwwwww... love the ones with the ferret!! Our ferret Oreo used to reach up on Pipers back and just start digging away. Piper would move so that she could scratch all the way around her back. It was so funny. I don't know what Oreo thought he was going to dig up on that dog's back!! HA! Ferrets have such a JOY about them. They love life like no other being I've seen. Now if they were just odorless.... :)

Lily is such a doll. SOOOOOO cute.

Brodysmom
Ferrets are definitely joy-filled little creatures! They are so entertaining and playful. It would be a bonus if they didn't smell quite so ferretey!!! :)

3,132 Posts
Aww that is so sweet! I've wanted a ferret, but I don't like the way they smell. Plus I had to give up my piggies because of hubby's asthma (it wasn't fun going to the ER every few days) so I think that they would irritate him too. :(

They are cute though! :D

·
Registered
181 Posts
Hahaha! The captions with Lily and the ferret cracked me up!!! Those are adorable!

Ferrets are soooo much fun! When my best friend and I lived together years ago, we had 5 ferrets between the two of us! There were many laughable moments!

L

·
0 Posts
Adorable! My ferret interacted with my Chi and Bichons just fine. I never left them alone together, but they chased each other and got along fine.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts