Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Taken on my camera phone, so not great, I need to charge my good camera and do a real photo shoot with her.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you. :)
Hoping once it cools down here (it's in the 100s this week) we can get some cute sweater pics. :)

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Oh what a little doll.. beautiful face and those enormous chi baby eyes!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
What a gorgeous little girl! :)

·
Registered
677 Posts
Awhh!! I love those black Chis!! I think I'm biased though, since I have black hair too!!

Lol really though, she is adorable! With those legs she could be a model ;3

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lol she looks so much bigger in pics than in person.
Is it bad that I've only had her for two weeks and already want another chi buddy for her? Lol
Going to try to hold off until potty training and puppy classes are all done though.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Is it bad that I've only had her for two weeks and already want another chi buddy for her? Lol
Going to try to hold off until potty training and puppy classes are all done though.
She's a very pretty little girl. But YES you are mad, LOL! I thought the same way when Harry was tiny, and I'd had him for a couple of weeks. He was no trouble (compared to now!). But now I'm having trouble keeping up with my one little monster (now 20 weeks), I'd certainly not have enough energy to try bringing up more than one puppy at a time. I'm waiting a while til there's a little less 'puppyness' about his behaviour :) But such (delightful!) little energy stealers, LOL! :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts