Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hmm... not sure if I wana spell it "Luca" or "Luka". Everyone thinks Micha's name (pronounced "Mee-sha") is "Mikah" (like Michael with no "el" on the end, like "Mike-ah"), and I don't want any more confusion.

Anyway, here he is. One was already posted before, but it sort of completes the set :)

I need to make a new siggy!

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
He is real cute! And wow, he sure is furry!! He looks so sweet!

I know what you mean about the name. I thought Michael was Mikah, my son-in-law is Micah pronounced the same way as Michael with no L.

congrats on your new baby!!

·
Premium Member
2,899 Posts
All the pictures you take are just beautiful, he is so handsome, third one down looks like he has a very content smile. How is he settling in?

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
All the pictures you take are just beautiful, he is so handsome, third one down looks like he has a very content smile. How is he settling in?
Thank you ^,^
Wonderfully! We went on our first "pack walk" yesterday. He tried marking every little thing he saw, and even peed on a duck. But after a while, he stopped and allowed me to fully take the lead. The kids (3 & 4, both special needs) were actually laying on him and he just layed there with his eyes half closed, enjoying it. I still made them get off, he's so tiny.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Luca is so adorable! What a great coat!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
Thank you guys!
His coat is actually alittle messed up. Still gorgeous, but he's worn a belly band thing his whole life, and the fur underneath is frizzy and short compared to the long silky fur around his neck. He also thinks he can mark everything because no one cared because he was wearing the band. So once he's got it down that he's not allowed to mark, we're taking it off for good. I can't wait to get him neutered!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts