Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 184 Posts

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
all of these i can get in xs and s, but only some are available in tootsies size L. the one she's wearing the crown shirt. theres another butterfly one just like the crown only a butterfly. and one just like except flowers.
prices are one for 9.00, two for 16.00, three for 22.00 ( plus shipping )
i dont have these yet. just the ones for my girls, but they are being sent to me on monday

more pics of my models are on there way :D

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
omgoodness where do you get all of these Elaine you really are a girls best hook up for cheap puppy clothes ; )

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
omgoodness where do you get all of these Elaine you really are a girls best hook up for cheap puppy clothes ; )
lol, these are from a freind of mine who is selling her stock, she used to have an online shop. once these are gone thats it. they are an old style , made much nicer than the lulupink now.
** oh, and theres some that will fit Bijoux :D

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
I would be interested in both alligator dresses and the rose and crown dresses if they come in small and medium.:D Do they run true to size?

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Which would fit Bijoux? She's a whopping 9.6 lbs right now and running measurements of
neck-10'
length 15'
girth 16'

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I would be interested in both alligator dresses and the rose and crown dresses if they come in small and medium.:D Do they run true to size?
i'm ordering from this friend of mine , so i will check... the crown one i'm pretty sure you can get in both sizes. minnie is wearing small, and tootsie is wearing large. minnie is around 5 pounds, tootsie alittle over 9 pounds. i dont think the rose comes in bigger sizes. i will check on the gators

Which would fit Bijoux? She's a whopping 9.6 lbs right now and running measurements of
neck-10'
length 15'
girth 16'
she's similar to Tootsie. tootsie is 9 1/2 neck, girth 16 1/2 and 13" length

so, the one Tootsie is wearing ( the crown ) , and then theres a butterfly that i dont have that i'm ordering, and a bouquet of daisys also i'm ordering but i dont have. they are all exactly the same style. Those 3 should fit Bijoux

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Okay, let me know if you can get small and mediums in those dresses and I'll buy them from you. Thanks!:D
ok, i should know by tonight or tomorrow what she has. you were asking if they run true to size... they all run alittle different. some are short, so she has taken in the mediums to fit like a small only longer. thats on some styles , not all styles. the crown one, you can see by the pic of Tootsie wearing it that on longer bodied dogs, it fits more like a shirt instead of a dress.... Tootsie is wearing a size L and she is 13 " long

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Does she have XXS Elaina?
yes, i think she does... i can ask, which ones would you be interested in.
did you see the measurements i posted of Latte. is she alot bigger than Amberleah lou lou? she's 3 1/4 pounds, 8 inch neck, 11 inch girth and 9 inch length

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Okay. You are wearing me down!

Eden weighs 3.5lbs., 8" neck, 12" chest and from back of head to tail is almost 9".

Which size would she be?

·
Registered
688 Posts
omg i want 3 of the pink n black polkadots!!! 3 xs if they dont run 2 small, or size s if they dont run 2 big !!! :)

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Okay. You are wearing me down!

Eden weighs 3.5lbs., 8" neck, 12" chest and from back of head to tail is almost 9".

Which size would she be?
lol. it is so tempting with all this pretty stuff :D. i know they are shaped totally different , but i'd say the same size as Latte. which ones were you thinking about?

omg i want 3 of the pink n black polkadots!!!
ok, i know your girls are a size small , same size as minnie. should i order you 3 ? :)

Poka dot, Crown, Silver rose. I love them all though..
u sure she'd be a xxs? how much does she weigh? do you know her measurements...

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
omg i want 3 of the pink n black polkadots!!! 3 xs if they dont run 2 small, or size s if they dont run 2 big !!! :)
they dont run too big... arent your girls around 5 pounds each? i'd say small but its up to you.. Latte has on the XS she's 3.25 pouns , minnie the small she's 5 pounds

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Remember this dress it a tea cup size. I liked it so much I ordered her a XS thinking she be in it by summer again. Nope it huge on her. She weights 3 3/4 lbs

yes, i loved those dresses too! after the teacup size , its the XXS . the XS would be 2 sizes bigger. that make of the my baby dress can run big

i think she'd be a XS in this lulu pink make, same as Latte . and latte is 3.25 pounds

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
I really never measure the girls. I ahve no reason, really.

I also just measured Ruby.

She weighs right at 4.0 lbs. 8" neck, 12" chest (those are the same as Eden who is a half pound lighter than her!). Here is where the extra weight is-she is taller and is 12" long!

I was thinking the flower version of the crown dress, perhaps the alligator ones if you get multiples of those. I do not know. I could be flexible.

1 - 20 of 184 Posts