Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm placing an order within a couple of weeks and just wanted to see if anyone was interested in any of these. i know i can get the small sizes, but i might be able to get the bigger sizes too. ( these are all brand new and older styles of lulupink)

on these last 2 that are hoodies, my freind says they are big hoods and more for show. the hoodies are made of a soft velour. the pink shirt w/butterfly is a soft fleecy type material

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
I really like the first one in the second picture. The one that is black with the white ruffles. Can I get an XXS? PM me and we can sort out the details. Thanks!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i'm going to be placing this order sooner than i planned. i got a big response from another dog forum i'm on. so probably by early next week i willl place it if anyone wants any of these in any size... from XXS to M

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OMG OMG OMG OMG YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol! can i add more to my "Holding" order? i think its getting a bit small now! LOL x

lol. ok! on which ones?? like i said i'm not sure i can get all of them in bigger size but i'm sure i can get some. should i just get what's available in her size?
can you check to see what size that turquois color dress with the belt is? ( it was either a M or L , forgot) that was a lulu pink dress. is the fit good on that one? let me know :)

·
Premium Member
9,990 Posts
Of course you post more stuff after I place an order LOL

Luckily I do not think any will work as I am scared Sonny will try to pull off anything like the butterflys bows, flowers etc as he is still a young pup. ;)

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Of course you post more stuff after I place an order LOL

Luckily I do not think any will work as I am scared Sonny will try to pull off anything like the butterflys bows, flowers etc as he is still a young pup. ;)

oh, sorry Christie. ... lol. i really didnt think i was going to post anything new this soon.. it just kind of happened without any notice :D.
but if you really see something you want here, i'll ship it to you for free, seeing you just placed that other order and i didnt tell you about these ones :). i'm always on the lookout for cute matching boy/ girl things for you but havent come up with anything else...

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
lol. ok! on which ones?? like i said i'm not sure i can get all of them in bigger size but i'm sure i can get some. should i just get what's available in her size?
can you check to see what size that turquois color dress with the belt is? ( it was either a M or L , forgot) that was a lulu pink dress. is the fit good on that one? let me know :)
yeah just get what ya can! lol and the other dress is a size : L and fits perfect! :D x

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
How does the size run on these again Elaine? do they run small or average, that XS looks loose on Latte.

its not really loose, its a stretchy material. i'm about to post some pics of the black tank w/ butterflys. take a look and see what you think.
Did you get the dresses yet?

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
No they did not come yet, I am thinking Tuesday for sure since Monday is a holiday.
oh, ok... guess they didnt get there as fast as the last ones. i think they say 5 to 7 business days , but they always get to you fast

1 - 20 of 54 Posts