Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a few more pics of my new sweety!! I absolutely love the ones of her playing w/ Annie and Rosie! LOL!

Video first...this is our new addition....she's a firecracker!!!

TITO!! Hasn't my little man grown up!? Two years old now!! I love him.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
By the way, turn up your volume for the video. LOL! You can't see her very well, but OH you can hear her. LOL

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
She is a Doll! All your other fur babies are beautiful as well:) Love the video sound effects:)

·
Registered
166 Posts
Aww, how sweet she is! I am so jealous that your baby has bigger dogs to play with. My other dogs are in Europe with my parents so Ivy doesn’t have anybody here to play with :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Aww how sweet. :) :) Annie is so pretty and it looks like so gentle with the chis. :D :D MJ is so precious. :love5:

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Awwwwwww................................loved the photos and video. Your fur family is adorable and cute!

·
Registered
269 Posts
Ok, girl. I had to checkout who TITO and MJ was LOL.. Now I see that back at the other thread you post was two seprate pictures one of Tito and a whole bunch of you new addtition MJ..

CUTE!!!

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks. LOL! I don't get on but every couple days anymore, so it's hard for me to keep up w/ the replies. Haha. But yeah, the biggest difference between them is GENDER. :) And age I suppose... Glad you all like my new girl!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts