Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday i received some clothes off Elaina for Tillie-tot's birthday! (Which is 5th July btw ) tillie LOVES it all and i do too , its all lulu pink which atm is my fave!

This is gonna take 2 or MORE pages as it also contains some over items i have received over the week! x

Tennis Hoodie! :

Blue/Green Flower Tank :

Butterfly Tank (Had more photos but this disappeared :( ) :

Butterfly fleecy :

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Beautiful dress! :

now here are the two other things i have bought! :

3 In One , Walker , Carrier and Coat ! :

I actually LOVE this! mum was a bit worried thinking it may hurt tills or she would be scared but no! she is 100% confortable and LOVES swinging in the air! lol i am yet to try this out as ive been ill with a bug and having needles stuck in my arm :p so hopefully if we have some good weather im going to try and sneak out! :p :

"Leader of the pack" top! :

This is a top i bought off ebay which was said to take "2 to 4 days to arrive" LOL! it actually toke nearly 2 months! but oh well! it was 80p and free shipping! WOOP! its a bit big but tillie likes it! :D :

I hope you liked the photos! and hopefully i will soon have some more to post! (Prob of tillie after her surgery on mon or tues :( ) x

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Thanks for posting pics , i love how they all look on her :) . Maybe Tillie Tots has enough clothes now? ( lol) do u still want me to try to get her the other things in her size when i place the order ? and i forgot was everything a size L ? that blue and pink dress i think fits just like the ones i'm ordering. can u check it and let me know ( because i think some might of been size M )

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for posting pics , i love how they all look on her :) . Maybe Tillie Tots has enough clothes now? ( lol) do u still want me to try to get her the other things in her size when i place the order ? and i forgot was everything a size L ? that blue and pink dress i think fits just like the ones i'm ordering. can u check it and let me know ( because i think some might of been size M )
no! she can never have too many clothes! :p and yes please! :D , all are L size except the pink fleecy :) x

·
Premium Member
9,990 Posts
Looks great! It looks like she enjoyed her photo shoot and fashion show!

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Tillie looks very happy there with all of her fancy clothes !! You definitely have fun with your pup Shannon.

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looks great! It looks like she enjoyed her photo shoot and fashion show!
Yes She Did! :D x
Tillie looks very happy there with all of her fancy clothes !! You definitely have fun with your pup Shannon.
Yeah we do! lol im normal dress her up , make up games ect. :D x
She looks great in her new clothes...She is getting lots of clothes..
Thank you! and yes she is! :p x

1 - 12 of 12 Posts