Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lol I dont know whats wrong with me - but Ive took some more of the babies - I must be making up for lost time lol - sorry there are so many :oops:

Lily on the computer desk : (evil eyes)

Lily having a lie down after watching chi people on the computer :

Pretty Ozzy

His ruff round his neck is really growing compared to lilys lol:

Lily relaxing and looking pretty :

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol shes aint dainty shes the boss - you wouldnt believe it from looking at her :lol: shes a proper princess - its her way or the high way :?

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Ozzy&Lily'sMom said:
Lol shes aint dainty shes the boss - you wouldnt believe it from looking at her :lol: shes a proper princess - its her way or the high way :?
as it should be! :wink:

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Ozzy&Lily'sMom said:
No you wouldn't believe it! She looks like quite the princess though! Great pictures...it's always nice to see some of Ozzy and Lily! You really don't post enough pics of them!

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
It's wonderful that you're finally giving us beautiful pics of your gorgeous boy & girl! :p They're too utterly gorgeous to keep all to yourself! :wink: They both have such fabulous coats too! Certainly can't see too much of these two beauties! :p

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
they say the boys have a thicker coat then the girls, and jumba told me to tell you to call it a mane lol (he thinks he's a wild animal.... although he acts like one!!)

nice that we are getting lots of photos of them... i've been here for awhile now and have only seen a small handful of pics....

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Clare can you just send them to me already??? I'd love to add a boy and a little princess to my chi family! :D

I love your little foxes. :D There is something so special about Lily's eyes. :wink:

·
Registered
631 Posts
Awwww.....How sweet! Your babies are so cute! Pedro says that he hopes his ruff, I mean Main, makes him look like a lion when he grows up. he he

1 - 18 of 18 Posts