Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Blame pompom for more piccies lol, she wanted them!

taking a "look" at his new bag

sorry there are so many, but it's only a fraction of what i have actually taken

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ooh do you!! what sort have you got? I've loved bengals for years. He#s a lovely pet to have. so affectionate and loyal.

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
She's a Seal Mink Point Snow, slightly darker than yours with Turquoise eyes, I love her to bits lol her and Zero are like 2 spoilt children most of the time competing for my affection. I cant believe she's going to be 7 in 2 weeks wow does time fly. There are a few photos of her on here somehwere I'll see if I can find them

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
aww bless, mine is a little devil, pinches my tea, drinks out of my cups of water too, steals my marshmallow flumps, plays with the taps, attacks my pens, knitting needles etc. So loveable tho. he's three now.

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
awww bless.
I got my bengal for the exact reason that I wanted a cheeky playfull fun cat. I certainly got that with him!
Theyre great cats to have IMHO. Your bengal and chi match too!

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Awww thank you :) the do have a bit of a golden glow don't they. TBH after having Mina I think I could only have a Bengal or I guess if pushing it a Tonkinese or a Toyger (which is just a stripy bengal anyway)

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I would LOVE a toyger. HAve you seen tha chausie? (SP)

I dont think I'll ever have anything other than a bengal now. We cant have long hair cats as hubby is allergic, but he is ok with dogs!

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
aww IWAC little chico is gorgeous i love his leopard print bed and its so cute that he sleeps witha blanky, i also love his bag! he truly is amazing, your cats lovely too and so is yours sarah they are a lovely breed of cat, id love a chocolate point siamese one day though :D
im sure no one minds i requested pics and chico is justa little muffin :D

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Iwac i was just thinking about your user name and wondered why hadnt you changed it from 'i want a chi' and realised it still stands for 'i want another chi'!

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
We love Chico pictures!! I can never see too many of them. He's so very handsome! And I love your Bengal. I've been telling my DH who is a avid cat lover that he should get one. Maybe in the future. Right now we have a siamese/manx mix.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts