Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
I may have to order one for Bruiser for Christmas! Now I just have to decide which team to buy for. 49'ers, or Falcons or Patriots or Packers. I like all of those teams. I wonder. I'm going to get a Browns one for my Brother in Law's Pit. He'll love it!

Thank you for he link! :wave:

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Brandy said:
I may have to order one for Bruiser for Christmas! Now I just have to decide which team to buy for. 49'ers, or Falcons or Patriots or Packers. I like all of those teams. I wonder. I'm going to get a Browns one for my Brother in Law's Pit. He'll love it!

Packers. Definitely the Pack. :D

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Cooper said:
Brandy said:

Packers. Definitely the Pack. :D
Definitely the Pack... if you like LOSERS. Stick with the Patriots and you can't go wrong. Can you spell D-Y-N-A-S-T-Y? :toothy7:

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
awwwwwwww p-nut looks gorgous and tha top is brill id love to get all mine chicago bulls tops with there names on lol my brother would disagree there though and say new york nicks hey what does he know lol

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Rachael Polachek said:
Definitely the Pack... if you like LOSERS. Stick with the Patriots and you can't go wrong. Can you spell D-Y-N-A-S-T-Y? :toothy7:
I am SO done with you. Send my dog home immediately.

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Cooper said:
Rachael Polachek said:
I am SO done with you. Send my dog home immediately.
Send who home? There's nobody here but Lily and her adorable new chocolate friend (who is practically rolling around in the meatloaf, he loves it so much). :wink:

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Rachael Polachek said:
Send who home? There's nobody here but Lily and her adorable new chocolate friend (who is practically rolling around in the meatloaf, he loves it so much). :wink:
I'm calling Cindie and telling on you. THEN you'll be sorry. :protest:

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Cooper said:
Rachael Polachek said:
I'm calling Cindie and telling on you. THEN you'll be sorry. :protest:
Please don't unleash Cindie on me. :shock: Cooper is on his way home, still covered in meatloaf. At least he'll have something good to eat on the plane. :roll:

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
He's home.. covered in meatloaf, as promised. OmaKitty would like to know if you have any good salmon recipes and if so, when those will be served.

I think I might send her to you. You might want to hide Lily first.

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Cooper said:
He's home.. covered in meatloaf, as promised. OmaKitty would like to know if you have any good salmon recipes and if so, when those will be served.

I think I might send her to you. You might want to hide Lily first.
Hide Lily? I don't think *I'm* any match for OmaKitty either. :shock:

Sorry about the meatloaf but there was no time to hose him off before his flight. His table manners could use work but he more than made up for it with his personal charm. The flowers would have been enough but the Snausages made a huuuuge impression. Lily is quite smitten with the boy. :love7: I'm just glad they're both neutered. :roll:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts