Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Wow, juno has grown!!! she's such a beautiful girl! i'm so glad that ther and Ollie get along, they look so good together, great pics!

·
Registered
737 Posts
Oh wow, they are both so beautiful and the pics you got are fantastic! I love the pics of them playing tug, my babies like playing tug too :) Really, your babies are just so lovely!

·
Registered
708 Posts
WOW really nice shots!
Juno is sooo precious :) They mach so well!
I keep looking at the pictures again and again and agian, they are so good:thumbleft:

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
You have a couple of gorgeous dogs! Ollie looks very handsome and Juno is just beautiful. Some IGs seem to look abit too skinny but she looks perfectly proportioned.
It does kinda look like Juno is a greyhound pup and Ollie is a mahoosive monster chi!! 'been bathing in radioactive waste, Ollie?' LOL:D:coolwink:

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You have a couple of gorgeous dogs! Ollie looks very handsome and Juno is just beautiful. Some IGs seem to look abit too skinny but she looks perfectly proportioned.
It does kinda look like Juno is a greyhound pup and Ollie is a mahoosive monster chi!! 'been bathing in radioactive waste, Ollie?' LOL:D:coolwink:
Yeah, it's hard to really convey size properly in pet photos :p Imagine having giant Chihuahuas? I think that would be great ;) Juno absolutely loves to eat, and she's full of energy and growing fast so I don't like to restrict her meals too much. She won't be shown so I'm concerned only about a healthy weight and I'd rather add more exercise than give her less food at this point. They're not supposed to have much body fat, but I'm not a fan of the boney ones either.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts