·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I LOVE the last picture. :lol:

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Okay, her draggin the Texas Toothpick and that last one are killin me. She is a scream. What a dollbaby. I'll tell you what, I'd like to get my hands on your nails girl!!! What beautiful, natural nails you have. I love our new little Jade, Teresa. She's just heavenly.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Okay, the last pic is priceless! She is sooooo darn cute!!!
What a lucky girl you are Teresa. :) I just love her.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Could she be any cuter?! I don't think so!!! She is just a DOLL. I love the last picture too.

So do you have to pet her with ONE finger?! She's just so little! I think Brody's head is small, but hers is TEENY TINY! :)

Brodysmom

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Teresa, she is a DOLL. The toothpick is bigger than her. I love to look at Jade's pics. Last night I showed my husband and I think he fell in love again. Please keep posting the pics of her.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you ladies! :D We couldn't be any happier with our new baby. She's so much fun! Watching her carry those chewies is a riot! She doesn't let them being bigger than her slow her down one bit. Determination! I love it!

Robin, funny thing. I used to chew my nails when I was a kid. One day I decided that I wanted long nails and vowed to never bite them again. I was able to break the habit, and they've been long ever since. The grow so fast that I have to cut them frequently. And they are very hard. I'd love to have you give me a manicure. Mani's and Pedi's are so relaxing.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Could she be any cuter?! I don't think so!!! She is just a DOLL. I love the last picture too.

So do you have to pet her with ONE finger?! She's just so little! I think Brody's head is small, but hers is TEENY TINY! :)

Brodysmom
It's funny you ask that cause we were just commenting on that today. The kids said, Mom, we can't really pet her very good. You can only use one finger. :lol:

I know what you mean, L, C & G have such tiny heads, but Jade's is sooooooo minute! It's the size of a small strawberry. She is basically all head right now too. The kids said she reminds them of those "Bobble Heads." :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thank you ladies! :D

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
It's funny you ask that cause we were just commenting on that today. The kids said, Mom, we can't really pet her very good. You can only use one finger. :lol:

I know what you mean, L, C & G have such tiny heads, but Jade's is sooooooo minute! It's the size of a small strawberry. She is basically all head right now too. The kids said she reminds them of those "Bobble Heads." :lol:
That's so funny! I was imagining what it would be like to pet such a small being!! So cute!! Sometimes I am still amazed at how little Brody's head is. I just can't imagine his head the size of a strawberry!!

So do you think you'll ever train her to potty outside? Just wondering as I can't imagine taking her out in the grass. She'd be swamped and probably totally overwhelmed. So will she be an indoor pottier? Are your others? Just curious as to how you handle that with such tiny babies.

brodysmom

1 - 20 of 41 Posts