having fun with charlie

my two watch rainey

rainey again

and again

and thats all dont want too bore you all too much lol:D

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Your chihuahuas are adorable. Rainey is gorgeous and so cute. I love the first photo of her waking up from her nap.

·
Banned
393 Posts
awwww they are so freakin adorable! rainys coloring is gorgeous :D and i love charlie, hes just a doll :D honeys nose is so cute too hehe :D

·
Banned
705 Posts
Freedomchis, Rainey is absolutely gorgeous! I love her colour. So unusual! Your other babies are really cute too! They seems to all be getting on just fine. Gorgeous Doggies!!!!!!!:D

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks everyone and lebecron they are getting on great charlie has found his puppy playfulness again honeys still not really sure of her but it will not be long i keep catching her trying to play with her lol
its really funny watching them all i keep thinking to myself i have three now its strange!!!

·
Banned
705 Posts
Oh Freedomchis, I'm so glad they are all getting on! Rainey is such an adorable colour. She has that naughty little gremlin look on her face, like Pebbles. I'm sure they just look for mischief! I'll soon be a three chi mummy. Can't wait!!!! Only a week and a half until I get my Krystal.:D

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
hi her parents were
dad black white tan like charlie and her mum was a tan and cream colour
charlie my tri colour is her older brother he looks more like the dad rainey looks nothing like either of her parents!

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Aww Rainey is so pretty. :) :) I love her name too. Honey and Charlie are precious also. :love5:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts