Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
I'm not bored at all but I'll be late to work looking at pics of MoJie!!! He's perfect. How'd your first night go? How much does he weigh Moni? I just love and adore him.

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm not bored at all but I'll be late to work looking at pics of MoJie!!! He's perfect. How'd your first night go? How much does he weigh Moni? I just love and adore him.
Thank you Pam.....

Robin....he's sleeping by himselfe with no crying or what so ever....so that's good....he ate and drank this morning....he's back to sleep now....I put the bed next to the pee pad ...he last weight is 21 oz....

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Moni, he is so sweet! I love his little face! I see NaNa checking him out. :lol: How cute!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Congratulations! He's beautiful. I love his color and he has the cutest little face. Can't wait to see more pics!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
He is so beautiful! His marking are perfect. How are Tuctuc & Nana with him? :)
I love him!!!

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
He is so beautiful! His marking are perfect. How are Tuctuc & Nana with him? :)
I love him!!!
thanks!!....they are actually very good with him so far...the BF really good of training them and put them in their place if they behave badly...:)..

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
awww everyones wondering who the new guy is ;) hi mojie! ur too cute, i love the colorsssss, reminds me of chocolate...mmm swirl...mmm so hungry but anyways lovely pics ;) what kinda blanket is that? a regular baby blanket? ;) my boy loves to carry his blankets around and a new one would be nice :D

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
OMG.. I could never tire of that little guy. Hey..when was he born??? Fern is 12 weeks also and close in size too!

Lori
Lori....his birthday is march 2nd.....he's already pee pad trained too....I just found out now cause he went to the same pad that NaNa and TucTuc is using....I'm so glad...:)..
using my little old canon camera so it's not clear...

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
thanks!!....they are actually very good with him so far...the BF really good of training them and put them in their place if they behave badly...:)..
Aww...I'm glad everyone gets along. :)
Keep the pictures coming!!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts