Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys....I figure I would post a few more pics of Miss Fern :) She was enjoying some relaxation time on Peytons lap, and a romp in the kitchen.

Lori

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
AWE!! Wat a doll, I love the last pic, its my favorite!! :D
Thanks..isn't it funny!! She came running around the corner like crazy!!! She is soo full of energy.

Oh my gosh - what a perfect little angel! I adore the second picture, with her little tongue sticking out :)
Hee heee...thanks, I love those tongue pics too ;)

Lori

·
Registered
381 Posts
Awe. She's adorable. I get my 1st little girl chi in a few weeks.

·
Registered
344 Posts
She is GORGEOUS Lori :) How very precious, and sooooo tiny :D I love all your pics of her! And that little tongue sticking out too, just like my Fern :) It must be a Fern thing lol.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Lori, I'm so taken with Fern. She is so delicate and feminine and those ears. Oh, she's just amazing. Your pics are beautiful and I adore the new siggy.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Look at Fern go! How cute is that!?! I love that picture Lori. :) She is a beautiful little girl, and it looks like she is settling in very nicely with you guys. I'm very happy to see all is well. :)

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks all. She is a very fun loving littl ething. All full of vinegar for sure. All she wants to do is run, run, run. It is sooo cute. She got to play a bit with Ivy and Willow. I think they are getting along pretty well.

Lori

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Wow Lori she's just gorgeous!!
She has such a perfect little face and fits in so well with your other two girls too. Congrats, she's just adorable!!

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
OMGosh!!! She is so precious! I missed you getting a new addition!! Congrats!!!! Will you pm me if your still making jackets..I'd love to get one for Sassie and Aries. I get so many compliments for the one you made Willow. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts