Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I think we should all do a little persuading for these chi mamas to share new pictures of these girls! We can't get enough of Jade and it's been so long for miss Zoey.

Come on guys, succumb to the peer pressuuuure! :coolwink: (That is of course, TLI & Zoey's Mom.)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Heather, I will get you some good pics of Jadey as soon as I can, K. :) Thank you for asking. That is very sweet of you.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Your Jadey pics. :)

I too skeered outz here Mama. :lol:

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yayy! Goodness I just love her little face! Her stripe is just too much. :) I LOVE her harness, is it Puppia? What size? (Do you think the same would fit Roxy?)

Zoey girl, you're up! :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Too cute!!! :) I love those pics of her with "no ears" lol.
Jadey jumps on trampoline like a big girl, huh!!! Good job! ;)
That's her, "I'm not so sure about this outside bit" look. :lol: Ha-ha! Knowing her should would try to jump on the trampoline. :lol: Thank you! :)

Yayy! Goodness I just love her little face! Her stripe is just too much. :) I LOVE her harness, is it Puppia? What size? (Do you think the same would fit Roxy?)

Zoey girl, you're up! :)
Thank you Heather! :) It's an XS Pinkaholic harness made by Puppia. Jade has the XS Puppia (mesh) too, but I had to have it altered, and it kinda made it "bunchy" if that makes sense. The XS Puppia is so teeny that there really isn't anything to alter. So it didn't come out that good. So we just use the XS Pinkaholic for her. I don't think Roxy could wear the XS Pinkaholic. It's TEENSY. Even a smidge over 2 lbs. and it would be too little. Kristi had one for Bryco when he was a baby, so she could probably give some input on it as well. I'm not sure if the XS Puppia (mesh) would fit Roxy. It's bigger than the XS Pinkaholic, but will only fit up to an 11" chest. Nothing at all over that. The XS Puppia (mesh) has a narrow margin of what size it will fit. Anything under a 10" chest and it's too big, anything over and it's too big. Lexie & Gia wear the XS Puppia (mesh). It might fit Roxy if she is real narrow in the chest. But I don't think it would fit her very long. She's 6/7 months old? I think the Small might be a bit big though. You could try the Small with the lining in the Puppia. I think that would work perfect. The Small (without lining) would probably fit Billa great.

I just love Jade pictures, she's so cute!
Thanks Heather! :)

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
I think the XS pinkaholic fit Bryco til he was about 2.2 lbs but then I stopped trying to put it on him as he started fitting in the XS puppia mesh step in, which fit him until about 3ish lbs. Sure, it still fits on him and fastens (he is 3 lb 10 oz), but not what I'd call a comfortable fit. Now the small step in is still too big for him, the velcro doesn't even close, but the XS regular Puppia over-the-head fits him so that's what we use...although I have to stretch the neck WAY out as he has a big noggin.

If you wanted to get something for Roxy your best bet is going to be getting the over-the-head original Puppia in an XS. Better yet, try the air-flex harness from ipuppyone in an XS for her...you can find them here: http://www.pupincloset.com . They ship free and are just as nice as the Puppia's.

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
PS, Oakley would need a medium Pinkaholic, she is 3 lb 7 oz at the moment but has weighed as much as 3 lb 13 oz which was too heavy for her.

If you measure Roxy's chest we will be able to help you find something easier :)

Oakley has an 11.5 chest and the small step in puppias are too big, the XS over the head puppia fits her perfectly, and I'm guessing a medium pinkaholic for her, but I've never had one for her. So if you were to get a pinkaholic for Roxy, you'd probably want to go with a medium as well as chances are she will be around a 4 lb adult.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Yeah, i think the XS overhead would work fine for Roxy. It is a bit bigger than the XS step in mesh.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Her chest is about 10 1/2. Thanks guys! I love harnesses, maybe I will try one of everything when I get the chance! Roxy has a over the head harness right now that fits her great, maybe a tad too big still, I have it as tight as I can and she still steps into it sometimes, it's an XS from Pets Mart. I have to stretch the neck piece out for her head too lol! I really like the step in style Billa has but it's the "string" kind if you know what I mean, not very nice coverage even though it fits her great and I bet it feels just fine. Could be better with a nicer harness though..

Thanks again guys :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts