Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, i kinda went on a picture taking spree, ahhahha... so here goes!!!
first we went outside in the snow

...my boyfriend felt sorry for shivering dave :rolleyes:

then we came in for a nap

·
Registered
448 Posts
Great pics, I wish i could get tyson to do anything in the snow, he usually just stands there with one paw in the air.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
....after nap time they had a bath

we also carved some pumpkins

dave didnt think the pumpkin looked trustworthy:rolleyes:

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
annnnnd lastly, they put their little mexican hat on(our friend brought it back from mexico)they will take turns wearing it for halloween- i dont have my sewing machine with me right now...sooo next year they get costumes :)

·
Registered
238 Posts
Looks like The Boyz has a big day! I sure wish we could get some real honest to goodness white fluffy snow. About every 15-20 years we get some wet, dirty looking icy stuff.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dee said:
Looks like The Boyz has a big day! I sure wish we could get some real honest to goodness white fluffy snow. About every 15-20 years we get some wet, dirty looking icy stuff.
its actually our first year having a real snowy winter!!! ive lived on vancouver island my whole life and we get the occasional snowfall that will last a day or two...but it pretty much just rains all the time..... here in alberta its either snow or sun!! :D im lovin it!!(all except the dryness its making my hands crack!!! lotsa moisturizers for me!!!)

·
Registered
5,493 Posts
Wow those snow pictures are so cool! It looks soo pretty (and cold!). The boys seem to really enjoy it. I doubt my little chickens would be that brave.

Good job on the pumpkin! I did ours tonight too. We used one of those carving kits and did a ghost one. Happy Halloween! The boys look great in their hat :lol:

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Aww your boys are so adorable. Cute pictures! Merlin's color looks so cool against the white snow. :D I hope my girls will be so brave in the snow when we're back in IL next month. ;)

The pumpkins look great! I didn't get to carve one this year. :(

·
Premium Member
6,744 Posts
amazing pics i cant believe how good they are with the snow Twiglet wont even walk on wet grass... they look so adorable laid out together they really look a great pair of chi's :)

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
aaww those are such cute pictures! :D they look like they had a lot of fun in the snow. my favorite pic is the one with them both in the chair that is such a sweet one :love5:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts