Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's my boy

We had a play and then it was time for bed ha ha

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
omg he's so adorable! :) I love the black mask and the black in his ears. I am really hoping Cujo keeps his mask and has the black in his ears!!
How old is he now?

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Gorgeous!!
His tail looks like it is always wagging so is blurry, lol
Love his bed too, i have those kind for my girls aswell, hehe!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yes he is adorable :) i'm so lucky to have him!!!

He is 20 weeks on Monday and weighs 1.7kg. I am too hoping that he keeps his mask and his markings especially the stripe that goes from head to tail. I'm not sure how his coat is going to grow?? :/ He is long coat, has feathery ears however he's not as fluffy as some (like Daisy i have noticed).

I got his bed from ebay, It only cost around £30 and they customise it to how you want and its great embroidery.

Thank you all for your lovely comments xxxx

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
LOL i think my Daisy is exceptionally fluffy though.. she is a teddy bear in disguise lol.

He's 3.7lbs he looks tiny!!!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
is 1.7kg.......3.7lb then? i'm rubbish with weight lol. To me he is tiny but i'm not sure if he is or not.

Where did you get Daisy from?x

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
yup it is .. i used the same bit for Daisy's weight today. She is so tiny but looks massive compared to what she was!!!

A breeder in Rochester!! Her ears aren't completely up yet.. still one partially down!! i blame the extra fur!!!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
she really is beautiful, maybe we should get them together and have a little play lol, i need some play mates for him. There's a doberman next door but NO change lmao!!

I think i know what breeder was it Mrs Blackman?xx

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Ollie is a very handsome little guy..I , too, love his coloring.

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
No it wasn't, can't remember her surname it started with a C.

Yeah definately.. she needs friends too lol she has a yorkie friend and everyone and puppy class is like horses ha ha ha ha!!

she is gorgeous i'm a little biased tho.. her face was nearlly black to when i got her!!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thank you Chi deb :) xx

Wow black!!! did you see the parents? were their colouring anything like she is now x

1 - 20 of 20 Posts