Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Sandra...You have 1 cute ickle chi there!

What a podgy looking belly...made just for rubs :lol:

Love the yawning pic...keep them coming.

:wave:

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
He is adorable. My Sandy sleeps with her head cocked back like that too. It doesn't look very comfortable to me but I guess it is to them :dontknow:

·
Registered
254 Posts
He is sooooo cute, I love that top one, it looks like he's smilin' at the camera! :wave:

·
Registered
683 Posts
aww wow he is really beautiful! He looks so comforatable sleeping there, i love that little face i just want to give him kisses all day! Mwah mwah mwah hee hee :D :wave:

·
Registered
466 Posts
The pics of him sleepin with his head up remind me of Fibi! Does he do that alot? Fibi does...she'll put her head up onto something and it looks soooo uncomfortable! Does anyone else's chi's do that??

·
Registered
169 Posts
I just cant believe you can get him to sleep on the floor!! :D Viper refuses to sleep anywhere except in someone's lap.... except for at night, he sleeps in his crate while we sleep. Does anyone else have this problem?

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
wow, it sounds like the weird sleeping positions is a chi thing then, and not just a Milo thing :D

Here are 2 new pics of him, he was trying on some of his clothes ive bought him, and after trying 2 things on, i put on this jumper and he seemed so worn out lol, he just fell straight to sleep and i didnt dare wake him up, so i just put him in his bed!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts