Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I finally had the chance to take some more pics of Winston last night. He wasn't in a posing mood, he was more interested in playing with his monkey toy, so he had a bit of help from Craig and I.

Family Photo

Winnie and Chloe are snuggle buddies

Mum, I DO NOT WANT TO POSE!!!

Sitting with dad

I iz trying to get my earz to stand but they iz not cooperating!

He is settling in really well and is such a sweetie. He took one bite of ZP and refused to touch the Pedigree kibble he was on again so my gradual transition was out the window but he seems to be fine on it. This morning all 3 were snuggled in bed together, it was the cutest sight!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Sarah, you have SUCH an awesome pack! The three of them complement each
other. They look like a bunch of super adorable little trouble makers! I LOVE
them. I bet your house is full of excitement with the three of them playing.

How are you? Are you happy with your new baby boy? Is he everything you ever
wanted? He's so stunning! I think he will only get more handsome with each day.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sarah, you have SUCH an awesome pack! The three of them complement each
other. They look like a bunch of super adorable little trouble makers! I LOVE
them. I bet your house is full of excitement with the three of them playing.

How are you? Are you happy with your new baby boy? Is he everything you ever
wanted? He's so stunning! I think he will only get more handsome with each day.
They are TROUBLE, that's for sure but they are adorable so that more than makes up for it! I was so nervous about introducing another member to the family because Ax and Chloe get along so well and we had a really harmonious little household. Seeing them all snuggled together this morning gave me confidence that they will be fine and I think Chloe is grateful to not have 100% of Axle's attention all the time because she's a much more laid back personality and he's always jumping all over her. It's more work obviously having a puppy but him being that bit older (he's 17 weeks today) has helped a lot coz he's almost toilet trained already and he is now on 2 meals a day (coz he wasn't eating his lunch). Having all 3 off leash at the park the other day was a challenge (Winston has had 2 injections so he's fine to go out now), when they find a patch of possum poo suddenly their ears top working! Lucky hubby was with me, don't think I will be doing that alone for a while but on leash together is fine.

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
what a gorgeous trio you have :love7::love7::love7:...each one so different from the other but all so darn cute....Axle reminds me of my Izzy....
I can just imagine what possum droppings smell like...Iz would love it I'm sure :tongue3:

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Oh how wonderful and what joy!!! I just love your whole family!! Enjoy every moment of your babies--they are precious.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I can just imagine what possum droppings smell like...Iz would love it I'm sure
Well going by their reaction it smells like what freshly baked cookies smell like to us - irresistable!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Sounds good Sarah. I bet it will only get easier and better with time.
I'm happy for you. :)

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
FINALLY!

We have matching packs!!

NO surprise on the ZP. Mine were no longer interested in even 5 star kibble once I was mixing it in to transition.

He is just darling. Of course I think the others are sweethearts as well!

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i love the posing pic of Winnie. he is so adorable
I think its a good thing that Winston's littermate got picked to be a show dog not him because he's not really much of a poser - and because it means I get to have him! He's a real rowdy little boy just like Axle and is much more interested in playing than any sort of obedience training but I will persist in at least getting him up to the basics, not sure if he will ever shake, beg and high 5 like Ax does but he needs to at least learn sit, stay and off lead recall.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
FINALLY!

We have matching packs!!

NO surprise on the ZP. Mine were no longer interested in even 5 star kibble once I was mixing it in to transition.

He is just darling. Of course I think the others are sweethearts as well!
I feel like I have the perfect little fur family now!

Winston likes his Taste of the Wild I got him for free feeding but that didn't really work out for us. Winnie doesn't really get hungry for lunch and Axle and Chloe keep eating it all whenever I put it out and I'm scared they will make themselves sick if I put any more out so I'm just going to use it up as training treats since everyone loves it so much.

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Gorgeous!!! What a little honey he is. Did you get the triple coupler yet? I can't do it with my 3 because the Tiny just gets dragged through mid air to the point of it being too dangerous to even try to train them all to be as good on that as they are with the double coupler :(

Oooh the possum poo. I used to freak because it's all over the front deck every morning, but in the end just had to accept that's how it is. I don't let dog's lick anyway so that part is ok & I just make certain they're wormed monthly on the dog.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Did you get the triple coupler yet? I can't do it with my 3 because the Tiny just gets dragged through mid air to the point of it being too dangerous to even try to train them all to be as good on that as they are with the double coupler
Not yet. They were really good when I walked all 3 the other day, I had big kids in one hand and Winston in the other.I might end up going the doble route too as for some strange reason Ax is the slowest walker ever and he would probably drag the other two back. Chloe bounds along in front and Winston likes to try and keep up with her but Ax refuses to get out of his trotting pace when he is on the lead, even if I jog he just trots faster, strange since as soon as I let him off he runs laps around the park looking like a mini greyhound in flight. I wondered if it was a problem with his back legs so I got my hubby to run with him so fast that he had to really run to keep from being dragged and he has 100% perfectly straight action in his back legs so I guess it's just one of his many quirks.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
What a cutie! He looks like such an innocent little angel pup
Yeah he's a really good boy! He's yet to do anything naughtier than shredding a magazine I left laying around so he's pretty much an angel. I'm sure the more time he spends with Axle the naughtier he will get!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts