Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
And here is a picture of my daughter the morning Angelo was born. She was a little trooper. We stayed up till 11 pm and then we were back up at 4 am to help deliver puppies (plus she had not slept much the night before because a friend of the family thought it was a good idea to give an 8 year old coffee at 9 at night) so as you can tell from the picture she was one worn out little girl.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
pinkprincess21 said:
Whoa! That mommy looks like she had to be extremely uncomfy lol But very very cute :) And I loooove the pic of your little guy :)
She was really uncomfortable. She normally hates having her belly rubbed but there towards the end she always wanted to have someone rub her tummy. She is such a good little mommy though. She has always been a big daddy's girl but since my mom, my daughter and I helped her deliver her babies she has gotten a lot closer to all of us. I think she knows that we were there for her and wanted to help her as much as we could. Every time Faith (my daughter) and I go over to visit she comes to us to get loved on.

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
great pics :) adorable furbabies and your daughter is just precious :)

i notice she wears glasses, how does she feel about them? when did you find out she needs them? (my daughter may need them that is why i'm asking, she says she'll get picked on if she wears them but she also said she will be more like me with them on so i am a little unsure how to handle it when and if it does happen)

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
luv4mygirls said:

i notice she wears glasses, how does she feel about them? when did you find out she needs them? (my daughter may need them that is why i'm asking, she says she'll get picked on if she wears them but she also said she will be more like me with them on so i am a little unsure how to handle it when and if it does happen)
Faith has been wearing glasses since she was 4. When she first got them she was really worried that other kids would make fun of her too but it didn't take long for her to realize that no one gave her a hard time about them. Now she tells me that lots of other kids her age wear glasses and she is really glad that she has them.
She also really enjoys being able to pick out her frames and everytime she gets new ones she gets compliments and she also loves the fact that with glasses she looks more like me (although she is like my little clone anyway except she has daddy's chin).
You're best bet is just to tell her that if anyone does pick on her they are not worth her time anyway. Another thing that helped with Faith is that I pointed out that her glasses made her look so inteligent. I hope this helps an dgood luck.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
tik0z said:
wow she was very pregnant huh?....congrats...he looks cute
Ithink that picture was taken the day before she had the puppies.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
TareG said:
awww, I love little puppy pics! And boy was she sure pregnant! LOL. She must feel much more comfortable now, and congrats!
She is definatly more comfortable now and such a good mommy.

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
What an adorable baby. Your poor daughter does look really really done it. I am sure she didn't want to miss anything though :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
LuvMyChiwawas said:
luv4mygirls said:

Faith has been wearing glasses since she was 4. When she first got them she was really worried that other kids would make fun of her too but it didn't take long for her to realize that no one gave her a hard time about them. Now she tells me that lots of other kids her age wear glasses and she is really glad that she has them.
She also really enjoys being able to pick out her frames and everytime she gets new ones she gets compliments and she also loves the fact that with glasses she looks more like me (although she is like my little clone anyway except she has daddy's chin).
You're best bet is just to tell her that if anyone does pick on her they are not worth her time anyway. Another thing that helped with Faith is that I pointed out that her glasses made her look so inteligent. I hope this helps an dgood luck.
thanks for taking the time out to answer me :wave: i think she'll be ok if she has to get them, like you said my daughter is my little clone as well and she likes looking like me so it will make her look even more likeme...

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
luv4mygirls said:
LuvMyChiwawas said:
luv4mygirls said:

thanks for taking the time out to answer me :wave: i think she'll be ok if she has to get them, like you said my daughter is my little clone as well and she likes looking like me so it will make her look even more likeme...

It was my pleasure. I hope that it helps. How old is your daughter? I'm sure that it will e fine if she gets glasses. Good luck.

·
Registered
34 Posts
:wave: Oh my God! If Frida didn't have the tan color on her face, her and Misha could be twins! Misha looked the same way just before she gave birth. Good luck and congratulations!!

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Cecilia said:
:wave: Oh my God! If Frida didn't have the tan color on her face, her and Misha could be twins! Misha looked the same way just before she gave birth. Good luck and congratulations!!
Frida is a sweetie well unless Diego gets close to her babies.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts