Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here are some pics of the other three babies. And one more of Chico and our baby. Chico is acting scared of teh baby right now. He acted the same way when my mom first got Diego but now they are best friends so I'm not to worried. Plus we still have close to 2 months for them to get to know each other.

·
Registered
642 Posts
I agree, that little pup is too adorable. Look at the little black dots on it's nose!! :D

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The little girl is going to a friend of mine and his wife, they just met her today and fell in love with her. The other two may or may not already have home it depends on if my mom is convinced that they will be taken care of or not. She is very picky (as well she should be) and will not let them go to someone that she thinks will not treat them well. These babies are already very loved.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
what an adorable chi love the coat colors?I got to have more than two now my mom would get mad though i better wait tell we have are own place so we can have as many as we want.They grow so fast that one day their no longer a pup my Pearl is becoming a teen i wish she would stay as a pup i love her anyway.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
princess_ella said:
what an adorable chi love the coat colors?I got to have more than two now my mom would get mad though i better wait tell we have are own place so we can have as many as we want.They grow so fast that one day their no longer a pup my Pearl is becoming a teen i wish she would stay as a pup i love her anyway.
Your puppy is so cute. I love this site I have never seen so many cute Chis in my life.

I know what you mean. I just realized not too long ago that Chico is almost 4 (I've never really known his birthdate since the breeder I got him from well I'll tell that story later) and I was just sad because his puppy days are over. LOL I'll have to be nice to my husband and maybe we can get more.

·
Registered
34 Posts
:wave: The puppies are beautiful!!! I do the same thing your mom does, I screen prospective buyers with a fine tooth comb and I tell them I have the right to refuse a sale. All your Chi's are beautiful!! We had 4 Chi's before my Misha lost all her pups. Now we have 6 (our friend gave us a pup and it's mother because he felt so bad we lost all our puppies.) We have one stud male-Beau (white with blue spots), Misha (white with black spots), Lexi (fawn), Mila (tan with white feet and chest), now Molly (blonde) and Zoey (strawberry blonde, very unusual, redish with long blonde hairs here and there and black muzzle). We love them all!!

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Cecilia said:
:wave: The puppies are beautiful!!! I do the same thing your mom does, I screen prospective buyers with a fine tooth comb and I tell them I have the right to refuse a sale. All your Chi's are beautiful!! We had 4 Chi's before my Misha lost all her pups. Now we have 6 (our friend gave us a pup and it's mother because he felt so bad we lost all our puppies.) We have one stud male-Beau (white with blue spots), Misha (white with black spots), Lexi (fawn), Mila (tan with white feet and chest), now Molly (blonde) and Zoey (strawberry blonde, very unusual, redish with long blonde hairs here and there and black muzzle). We love them all!!
I think you have to screen potential owners if you care anything about your dogs at all. My mom wants to keep them all lol but she isn't going to she knows that they are all going to good homes. Your babies all sound so cute and from all of the pictures that I've seen they are adorable. I just love this site. It is so neat to talk to people who love Chis as much as I do.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts