Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Learning about how radiators are HOT:

I was so busy laughing at how cute this was until I realised how dangerous it might be!

Tasting everything:

She obviously wants to read the latest magazines:

On the back door mat, she loves it here

'I'm not biting you, mummy!'

'I'm a big vicious dog really!' (those teeth are like needles!)

Lol, probably about to lunge at my face here:

'Ok mommy i'll be good now'

Hmm - you think she'll grow into these? xD

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
awww bless she really is adorable.
So full of Mischief and I love it when they are at that stage. Nothing is safe is it?....LOL

Beautiful XXXXX

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
LOL i know what your going threw! i lost my camera charge due to teeth like that!

puppies puppies the best thing.

ohhh does she still have that wonderful puppy breath?

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
She does :) It's gorgeous, I love having morning cuddles with her when she lays really close to my face!

The best thing about her though is that I seem to be becoming tolerant of her fur! (i'm really allergic) I've been on tablets since I had her, and my sneezes have gradually gone down - today I haven't even had a tablet, and i've been fine! And she's been licking my face and everything! I didn't think the tolerance would come this quickly!

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Look at the chubby little puppy!!

She is so adorable and seems so playful!! I wish she could meet my spunky little pup ;)

·
Registered
447 Posts
She's really cute ! I notice in the first picture her abdomen seems really big. Did she just finish eating a big meal? If not, did you have her checked for worms, because sometimes big abdomens are a sign of worms - puppies are really prone to them. It's really easy to take care of, you just need to have her checked and get the proper medication.

It's probably just from eating like a little piggy...

·
Registered
421 Posts

Wow, now those are some nashers! She looks down right evil in that 4th from last! lol Grrrr! lol

Goodness, that stage in puppihood is such hard work; you cant take your eyes off them for a second, can you?! lol

x

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sidech said:
She's really cute ! I notice in the first picture her abdomen seems really big. Did she just finish eating a big meal? If not, did you have her checked for worms, because sometimes big abdomens are a sign of worms - puppies are really prone to them. It's really easy to take care of, you just need to have her checked and get the proper medication.

It's probably just from eating like a little piggy...
Mmn, I thought that when I first got her actually, I'd heard that was a worms symptom. I was told she was wormed last Thursday, but i have no idea what it involves to be honest. What does it involve? And how often do I have to have her wormed? Do I do it myself?

But yeah, she does like, double in size after a meal :p She's not so bad since I switched her food and i'm now giving her a bit less, I was hoping it was just puppy fat!

She is a little demon sometimes xD I love her to pieces though!

·
Registered
447 Posts
Rah said:
What does it involve? And how often do I have to have her wormed? Do I do it myself?
You can get a stool sample and give it to your vet. They'll analyze it and tell you if she has worms. If so, they'll give you the right medication for it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts