Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to snap a few new pictures of Chizilla today, so I figured I'd pass them on.

This first one is him guarding the stuffed bone so that luigi can't get it

Still Guarding it

On the look out to see if there are any threats to his bone

A picture I got of Him sitting on my chair

Luigi has the bone Here... Chizilla is deciding if he's just going to bite luigi's leg or hop up on the couch

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
cute pics kipbug
what age is chizilla?
his coat is just so gorgeous we nearly got a little boy that colour the other day but we decided against because charlie really dosent like other boy dogs

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
freedomchis said:
cute pics kipbug
what age is chizilla?
his coat is just so gorgeous we nearly got a little boy that colour the other day but we decided against because charlie really dosent like other boy dogs
Thanks for the compliments every one :) Lucy, I agree about his little chi-brows.. they are so neat... I really like his white mask that he has.
@Freedomchis, Cripes... My early onset senility must be kicking because I was drawing a blank on his age. I believe he's about 21 months old though.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
xxloopylucyxx said:
he is lovely, can i borrow him for a few days lol but you'll never get him back, he's addictive lol.
As much as I think that Luigi would love that since he would not have chizilla chasing him around the house, I still think I'll have to pass on that... lol It was a good try though :D

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
He is handsome:) I so love his coloring:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts