Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is Daisy's newest dress I just made yesterday.

Give me a kiss Nanners (like banana)

I hope you don't mind but here is one of my son. He found Daisys bows and decided he wanted some in his hair. So of course I had to take pics.

This is my favorite pic he was trying to give the kissy look.

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
I can't decide who's cuter, Daisy or your son! Lol! Adorable pictures. I love the dresses you make. The velcro straps make it look like it's much easier to put on than those pieces of clothing that you have to slip over their heads and pull their legs through the tiny holes.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can't decide who's cuter, Daisy or your son! Lol! Adorable pictures. I love the dresses you make. The velcro straps make it look like it's much easier to put on than those pieces of clothing that you have to slip over their heads and pull their legs through the tiny holes.
Thank you. I love the harness style, so much easier and you make it a little tighter or looser depending on the dog. I just have her stand up and zip zip and shes in a new dress.

I wish I could make the tshirt style ones but I dont think she nor I have the time to struggle. And I'm picky on how the material feels too LOL I have enough troubles keeping my son dressed.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Lovely dress and it looks totally cool on her. Your son is a dear! I think you should should show that picture to him when he's a teenager and giving you a hard time, lol.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lovely dress and it looks totally cool on her. Your son is a dear! I think you should should show that picture to him when he's a teenager and giving you a hard time, lol.
Lol already making a pile of blackmail pics for him for when he gets older. He pratically has a camera on him every day. After the pic I gave him a hair cut he was looking like a shaggy dog and he asked me for one too Lol.

Thanks not too sure the dress is done I want to learn how to make some ribbon roses for the waist.

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
I love that dress! You are so talented!! Your adorable son is a hoot-LOL. Fun, fun, fun!! :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts