Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at a few pups. Still really want another, and pretty much not interested in leila's mom anymore.
These pups are from diff. litters. Black and tan born sept. 10

Cream girl born sept. 17

Choc boy, not sure when he was born. I like him but his muzzle looks a bit long :(

Opinions appreciated! :)

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
I like the last one the best based off of these pictures :) The black and tan girl is very cute but you don't need another black one!

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Haha Kristi--I was going to say the black one! I think two black girls would compliment each other nicely. ;) Plus I like the shape of that one best. The other two look to have longer muzzles.

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Oops heres another from a diff breeder. He is 3 1/2 mos. old.

Gorgeous!!
He's very cute too! I'm partial to SC though, I only have the LC boy to show hahaha. I guess I love him too, evil little bratface Bryco (He took a nap on my FACE today at lunch...)

·
Registered
912 Posts
Omg, that little tri color longcoat boy is AdOrAbLe! Please go and fetch him, TODAY! lol. Hopefully I don't step on any toes by saying this, but the first 3 pups there, while definitely cute, don't really look like "special chis" to me... Just small dogs. Kinda wide muzzles, and I just don't get any personality out of those eyes... That could very well change though with age/different pictures. I would ask for more pictures of the LC Boy and the first black and tan pup. :)

1 - 20 of 44 Posts