Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She's settling in nicely and she sure is a sweet little girl!!
Still no name though- my brother likes Lily, my sister likes Penny, my mom likes Mylie/Mia/Maya/Molly

Gotta fatten up my lean little pup!

Carl checking out her bed- haha!

Carl finally decided to lay on the same bed as her!

Carl is being such a sweet big brother, I'm so proud of him!! He's still a little nervous around her, but he's also very curious and likes to follow her around ALL THE TIME!!!

·
Registered
615 Posts
Awww she is such a sweetie and i love the one of carl testing her bed out!! Oh and i really love the name Mia too!

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
I am so please Carl loves her . I think she is gorgeous and the pics are stunning.
I love the pic of Carl in her bed...LOL

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Awww.....she is such a cute one! :binky: You guys are making it hard for me to resist getting a girl chi for myself!! :happynails: lol!! Got a name yet for her?

·
Registered
406 Posts
She is just so precious!! I love the pictures of her and Carl together :) I really like the name Penny for her, but I know how hard it can be to name your dog!

·
Registered
687 Posts
See, Bambi to me will always be a boy, because it's my favourite animated film and I just have it instilled in my that he's a prince :p

Call her Faline xD Bambi's girlfriend's name!

I like Penny, it reminds me of 'Oh Penny' - that tiny plastic doll world thingy from my childhood :p And yeah, TINY doll, tiny puppy!

I had such terrible trouble naming my pup, I couldn't decide between Poppy, Bambi (well, actually my mom liked that name but I had the boy issue with it!), Talulah, Florrie, and Isabel. So all the while I couldn't decide on her name, I was referring to her as my 'baby girl'. Eventually I just decided to go with that xD

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
She is soo beautiful. :love5: :love5: I'm so glad Carl finally has a little sister! ;) :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts