Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
most of these items have been sold :)
i deleted the pics and will post a new add soon of whats still available
so it will be less confusing :)

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What size is the polka dot hoodie, the orange and hot pink hoodie and the reddish layer dress? I'm interested.....:D

they are all xxs :) oh, and the layered dress is more like hot pink. might just look redish in pic

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
:foxes15: Darn! Calleigh's growing, so I don't think they'll fit her now! (There's probably a sigh of relief from some other Chi-Peeps that I'm not buying them all up!!!:foxes251:) I'll be buying more x-smalls and smalls in the future!:D

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:foxes15: Darn! Calleigh's growing, so I don't think they'll fit her now! (There's probably a sigh of relief from some other Chi-Peeps that I'm not buying them all up!!!:foxes251:) I'll be buying more x-smalls and smalls in the future!:D
aww, ok . too bad they are not her size. for anyone else interested, the tag says length 8 " if that helps any. everything runs so different. i thing these casual canine and east side makes tend to run alittle larger than some makes

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
all the dresses are sold except i had a multiple of the hot pink layered dress with lace, here's a closeup of it. so pretty :) only 3.50 plus shipping

also still have multiples of hot pink and orange backpack hoodie :) 3.50 plus shipping

and blue sweater size Small 6 dollars plus shipping

and the yellow duckie towels ( i have 2 ) 4 dollars plus shipping:duckie::duckie:

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
all dresses are sold

still have blue sweater 6 dollars

multiples of pink and orange backpack hoodie 3.50

and yellow duckie towels 4.00

·
Registered
139 Posts
could the blue sweater be used by a boy doggy, or is it girlie-ish? Is it stretchy? I think it would fit Squiglet... he is still pretty small.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
could the blue sweater be used by a boy doggy, or is it girlie-ish? Is it stretchy? I think it would fit Squiglet... he is still pretty small.
the blue stiped sweater in knitted so its stretches some. i think it would be really nice for a boy, you cant notice in the pic but it does have a light blue sparkly thread going thru it , i think really pretty but i wouldnt say girlie. its a size Small so, maybe too big for Squiglet. what is squiglets length? ( from end of neck to where tail starts, is he a puppy? and how much would u say he weighs? i do have 2 other things that are XS so a little smaller that would be nice for a boy doggie :)

·
Registered
139 Posts
the blue stiped sweater in knitted so its stretches some. i think it would be really nice for a boy, you cant notice in the pic but it does have a light blue sparkly thread going thru it , i think really pretty but i wouldnt say girlie. its a size Small so, maybe too big for Squiglet. what is squiglets length? ( from end of neck to where tail starts, is he a puppy? and how much would u say he weighs? i do have 2 other things that are XS so a little smaller that would be nice for a boy doggie :)
He is about 10 inches around the biggest part of his chest, and about 6 inches in the neck. I'm not sure about his weight at the moment nor length. I will check and let you know... :)

Even if it is a bit big he still has lots of growing to do, so i'm sure at some point it would fit him. I just dont want to spend a fortune on clothes that may only fit him for a little while. The pet stores are freekin' outrageous around here for clothes! $40 for a teensy sweater??? WTF!

~Monica

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
He is about 10 inches around the biggest part of his chest, and about 6 inches in the neck. I'm not sure about his weight at the moment nor length. I will check and let you know... :)

Even if it is a bit big he still has lots of growing to do, so i'm sure at some point it would fit him. I just dont want to spend a fortune on clothes that may only fit him for a little while. The pet stores are freekin' outrageous around here for clothes! $40 for a teensy sweater??? WTF!

~Monica
how old is squiglet? just wondering how much more growing he will do. i have 2 other boy things size XS i'm selling. i will post pics for you on here later on :)

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
these are all for sale also. the blue and green hoodie and the baby blue hoodie are size XS . the blue striped sweater is S ( it has a sparkley light blue thread going thru it. real pretty) they are all brand new and they are 5 dollars each plus shipping . all really cute :)

·
Registered
139 Posts
how old is squiglet? just wondering how much more growing he will do. i have 2 other boy things size XS i'm selling. i will post pics for you on here later on :)
He is 2 1/2 months old now. (12 weeks) :) So he will still grow...

Those clothes are SO cute!!!!! How much to ship all 3 to me? (in Alberta, Canada)

Pretty sure i want them all... :)

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
oh, didnt realize he was that young. he's so cute! and i love that name :)
i will have to price the shipping. i live right near a post office, i'm guessing no more than 5 or 6 dollars. but will have to let you know. We are going to get a snowstorm later tonight into all day tomorrow, so i can go to post office sometime thursday and then let you know

1 - 20 of 22 Posts