Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
purple sweater dress. size S ( this make runs big, for dog 6 to 8 pounds or so) 7.00 dollars

pink and pink plaid crown hoodie/skirt. size M ( for dog around 6 to 8 pounds)

9.00 dollars

reversable turtleneck Size M but runs small for dog around less than 7 pounds
8.00 dollars

two tone blue diamonds sweater with snowflake. size S ( runs big) over 5lb dog 8.00 dollars

lightwieght cotton hot pink and black and white polka dot hoodie. sizeSmall ( runs big) 6.00 dollars

lavender sweetheart dress. size XS for dog around 5 pounds 8.00 dollars

black faux suede coat. size S. tag says 12 inch length
( i have this same coat in grey in XXS tag says 8 inch length) 9.00 dollars

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol u tease!
that pink and skirt one is adorableness<3
:laughing3:. i wasnt trying to tease. lol. was just tired :sleepy2:

I would love the black one for my Boy to go with the red Xmas Dress for the Girl.
ok... is that size ok. the coat is a size S . the tag says 12 inches long. i have a grey one just like it in size xxs. the tag says 8 inches long.

the red sweater dress is size XXS , is that size ok? i'd say for around a 4 pound or so dog.

let me know if you want these if the sizes are ok :) . i'd have to price the shipping for you.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Elaine, I'd like to take the Grey as well if I may, that way they'll both be warm & toasty. All sizes are fine thanks.

ok so that is 3 things you want? red sweater dress xxs, grey coat xxs and black coat xxs. PM me with your address so i can price shipping. oh, and i thought of 2 other things i wanted to show you before i price shipping. i bought these for someone else , i've been holding them for 4 months now, so am offering them for sale both brand new with tags

snowbaby hoodie xxs 8.00
red snowflake pom pom sweater for boy or girl xxs 7.00

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
I'll pass on any more xxs because I have a feeling mine are going to be big bruisers when they're done growing. Thank you,

PM coming (but for future reference to anyone shipping across the pond, ALL parcels sent to Australia cost exactly the same amount to ship, regardless of the state/zip code).

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'll pass on any more xxs because I have a feeling mine are going to be big bruisers when they're done growing. Thank you,

PM coming (but for future reference to anyone shipping across the pond, ALL parcels sent to Australia cost exactly the same amount to ship, regardless of the state/zip code).
ok, i'l be going to the post office shortly. will price the shipping and pm you back later today :)

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Elaina, where do you get the cute outfits for such a great price?
well there's a pet wharehouse about an hours drive from me, they have alot of bargains there... so sometime i go there and pick things up that i thing someone might want. i'm not making any money off this. its just fun to pass these bargains on to someone else :) .
some others i have bought for my girls off ebay, but they have so much that i only keep some of them.
i'm a shopaholic, so its really fun for me. love shopping, and love bargains :D

** now, off to the post office to price some postage and mail some things out

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
2 Sherpa coats and

lavender sweetheart dress

SOLD

everything else still available

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
hey is this one still available ??:

lol it looks like im buying loads of ya stuff :p x
hehe. yes. that one is still available. i mailed your package earlier today :) . do you want me to hold this pink with plaid skirt hoodie dress? let me know...

** also just wanted to note the only things left on this thread that are still available besides the pink with plaid hoodie dress are

purple sweater dress

blue diamands sweater with snowflake

reversable turtleneck

( i have another thread with some things left ) and also have some things i havnt posted pics of yet. i will soon though

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
hehe. yes. that one is still available. i mailed your package earlier today :) . do you want me to hold this pink with plaid skirt hoodie dress? let me know...

** also just wanted to note the only things left on this thread that are still available besides the pink with plaid hoodie dress are

purple sweater dress

blue diamands sweater with snowflake

reversable turtleneck

( i have another thread with some things left ) and also have some things i havnt posted pics of yet. i will soon though
could you hold the pink hoodie dress back till next week and the purple sweater dress till the week after? :D

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
How do i place an order? I would love to get Olivia the turle neck one with the little roses on it. Its white with the pink collar on it. I love that one.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
could you hold the pink hoodie dress back till next week and the purple sweater dress till the week after? :D
yes, i can hold those both for you. maybe wait till you recieve your other package to be sure of the size?

How do i place an order? I would love to get Olivia the turle neck one with the little roses on it. Its white with the pink collar on it. I love that one.
it is very pretty. and reversable, she can wear it on the solid pink side or the white with roses side :) . i will send you a message

1 - 20 of 40 Posts