Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Aw they're just adorable!!
I love the one where Mischa is staring right at the camera with her head tilted.... sooooo sweeet!!!! Looks like there's a little bit of tension between them but they'll sort it out and be best friends very soon!

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
how adorable is mischa?? what a little model she is! dont worry yoshi will come around, bam is still working on accepting lucy, although he's more of the avoider type, i think he's still getting used to the fact that he is not the only baby in the house anymore. but they'll be best friends soon hopefully!

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Aw, so cute. I love the one where you say "Can't you just feel the love" The look on Yoshi's face is priceless. And also the one with Yoshi's tongue - holy man, does she have to wrap it up before pulling it back in her mouth? :D

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Aw, so cute. I love the one where you say "Can't you just feel the love" The look on Yoshi's face is priceless. And also the one with Yoshi's tongue - holy man, does she have to wrap it up before pulling it back in her mouth? :D
Haha, she has a loooong tongue. It's crazy. That's probably why it hangs out of her mouth all the time lol :D

Such cute pictures. I love Yoshi's Juicy bag!!!
She loves it too :D I had to put it away when I got her fundle because that's all she wanted to use. She's too big for it now so I tried to give it to Mischa ... that didn't go over too well lol. Now Yoshi won't get out of the bag :rolleyes:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts