Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
I love all the Halloween costumes! That picture of Jack is sooo cute. I love to see pictures of him! There's just something about that little guy....

·
Registered
5,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! If you could only see him in person.. He's so goofy :D

I need to see if any of the others will tolerate a costume. Ty is my most willing so he's always the guinea pig. He wasn't too thrilled though. The dogzilla costume was too small of him but would fit nicely on Jack or Leila and he was scared of the lobster costume lol

·
Registered
272 Posts
Too cute! It just made my day looking at these pics. I agree - there's just something about that Jack that steals your heart. They are all just so photogenic. I just want to reach out a pat each one over the computer. Thanks for sharing today.

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Haha I love the pic of Leila looking at Tyson while he's on his back. (4th pic)
She's like "What are you doing..."

I love the picture of Jack squinting :lol:
Loove your pups!

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
i love my cheese said:
Thanks! If you could only see him in person.. He's so goofy :D

I need to see if any of the others will tolerate a costume. Ty is my most willing so he's always the guinea pig. He wasn't too thrilled though. The dogzilla costume was too small of him but would fit nicely on Jack or Leila and he was scared of the lobster costume lol
Katie,
where did you find that dogzilla costume? I should try and fine one for Chizilla... see if he'll tolerate it :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts