ahm nom nom!

ris is how u cwean teef

random post of the day: weather
snow on the way.....sigh...

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The weather keeps changing...its seriously a roller coaster and it was 6 dgrs at night the other night.....i was hoodied up :lol:

·
Registered
5,614 Posts
So cute!! I've been price shopping and am finally ordering Odie's primal today. They don't sell it at any online pet shop in Canada, so I have to order from Amazon.

Girls, be glad you just have snow. I saw the forecast for Saskatchewan and some places are -67 C with windchill. I am so thankful all my grandparents moved west! Haha

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So cute!! I've been price shopping and am finally ordering Odie's primal today. They don't sell it at any online pet shop in Canada, so I have to order from Amazon.

Girls, be glad you just have snow. I saw the forecast for Saskatchewan and some places are -67 C with windchill. I am so thankful all my grandparents moved west! Haha

Awesome! Can't wait to see how odie does on it!!! Which flavor will you be getting? ;) well its gonna rain and snow tomorrow...and snow Monday. It was really windy the other day and Monday night is supposed to go down single digit again brrrrrrr. I don't know how u Canadians do it! I hate bein,cold :(

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts

Let me know how Odie likes her primal. I just recently bought food, but I plan on trying primal soon. And if it's a big hit the way that KC and Dex make it seem 😊 then I think I'm gonna swap one meal a day for the pups for primal instead of kibble. So excited!

·
Registered
870 Posts
Aww great pics as always :) I adore your two babies, and oooo snow, we rarely get snow here but I love it when we do ;)

x

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Aww great pics as always :) I adore your two babies, and oooo snow, we rarely get snow here but I love it when we do ;)

x
Thank u teddy! If I've had as many snow storms in 1 month as I did....u would get sick of snow. Esp when u drive lol!

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Hi KC and Dex!!! U guys are always soooo cute!!
I can't even look at the weather anymore, I'm over it this year.

Guess what?? We picked up our 1st bag of primal lamb today!! Christie sent us a gift earlier this week and included a bunch of nuggets for us to try, freeze dried. All of my loves went crazy for it! Definitely a hit here!! ;)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hi KC and Dex!!! U guys are always soooo cute!!
I can't even look at the weather anymore, I'm over it this year.

Guess what?? We picked up our 1st bag of primal lamb today!! Christie sent us a gift earlier this week and included a bunch of nuggets for us to try, freeze dried. All of my loves went crazy for it! Definitely a hit here!! ;)

Hello zo and pups! Hehehe :) yesssss I'm sooo over it too :( woohoooooooo primal primal primal!!! I knew it would be a hit ;) dex is always excited to wake up early now...in hopes I wake up to feed him hahaha!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts