Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont know what to say! :'( i JUST found out that the "Puppia" Lucky dip is in fact NOT a "Puppia" one but anything in there store! :'( its written in small print! im VERY sorry everyone! i tried looking online for other puppia hoodies but all at £20 - £30 ! and i dont have that :'( im going to TRY find something at the same value though! im thinking MAYBE a free park avenue harness of your choice? x

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Aww, don't worry about is Shannon! It's always the thought that counts!

But I must say, if you did the Park Avenue one, I would definitely want to enter the drawing for that! I really want one of those for Gemma. They are so gorgeous and surprisingly affordable!

But you shouldn't worry about it. You're already offering so many other cute and nice items in your giveaway. You are very generous to be doing it at all!

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
thank you! , i think im going to do the free park avenue harness thing :D or anything the winner picks! within a price range lol x
Oh my. If you're going to do that, could you add my name to the drawing list? ;) There's a lot of Park Avenue harnesses for sale for just $10 on their website right now with free shipping. I was looking earlier. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Shannon, you don't need to ask if people would be okay with it. You're giving away a GIFT! People don't have the right to be picky about it. Besides, I personally think the Park Avenue harnesses are nice than the Puppia ones. I wish I had ordered one of those before instead of the super expensive and way too huge Puppia one that I bought before we brought Gemma home. Now I'll be waiting like at least six months for her to grow into it. :p

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Shannon, I'm going to agree with the others. I actually didn't put in for the puppia hoodie because Lulu doesn't wear clothes often. It's the fun and the thought that counts.

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Shannon, I'm going to agree with the others. I actually didn't put in for the puppia hoodie because Lulu doesn't wear clothes often. It's the fun and the thought that counts.
thank you! :)
awww dont stress , i think the harness is a better idea :) i would like to be entered in that one to please :)
thank you! :) and sure! just done! :) x

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.