Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok well a woman i know who breeds chihuahua smooth coated pups has just told me that the mum from the last litter thats only just ready has died! she got out and ran near the road and well im not going into it its not nice but everyone is in shock im not joking she was one of them lil ladies you come across that you just want to take care of and keep her seriously its shocking and the other bad news is that lilchihuahua was ment to be buying a chi off her in her next litter but well its not gonna happen now, i just wanted to share it with you guys and its really sad she was only 4rs old and a really pretty lil girl.
p.s lilchihuahua pm me please.

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
oh no she's gonna be crushed :cry: maybe she can take the one she was advertising, that was a real cutie!

what a shame :cry: :cry: life can be so cruel......

kisses nat

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
I know none of us would intentionaly let our dogs out but accidents do happen something is always unforseen. these little guys can get by you with sound. I had let my chi's out unknown to me a phone guy had been here and left my rear gate open. imagine opening front door and seeing ya babies in the middle of a 2 way street. Now, i go out and check the gates and do a perimiter walk through to make sure no holes were dug by neighbors dogs. so sad

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
janiebabes said:
I know none of us would intentionaly let our dogs out but accidents do happen something is always unforseen. these little guys can get by you with sound. I had let my chi's out unknown to me a phone guy had been here and left my rear gate open. imagine opening front door and seeing ya babies in the middle of a 2 way street. Now, i go out and check the gates and do a perimiter walk through to make sure no holes were dug by neighbors dogs. so sad
yeah we had a repairman leave our back gate open and all 5 of ours got out. it was like herding cows to get them all in! we look before we let them out now. lesson learned here! accidents do happen sometimes, i believe that.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yeah thats what happend one of the kids came in as they kicked their ball in her garden they left the back gate and front gate open she let the dogsout for a wee and with a second she was out

1 - 20 of 21 Posts