Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know its not quite Mothers day here in the U.S. yet but was just curious to see if anyone ever buys themselves a mothers day gift...I usually buy myself something this year I got an awsome Betseyville duffle bag & a betseyville shopping/tote bag...

What did you buy or plan to buy for your mom or yourself this year?

this is what I got myself today I found them both at ROSS on sale the firs on is the overnight/duffle bag I paid $25 I found it on ebay selling for $105

NEW BETSEY JOHNSON OVERNIGHTER TOTE DUFFLE LUGGAGE BAG | eBay

the second one is a tote/shopping bag I paid $19 & its selling on ebay for $60

Betseyville Handbag Purse TOTE+Wristlet~MakeUpCase NWT | eBay

·
Registered
355 Posts
Both moms are deceased, and I usually don't get a gift, but hubby always takes me out for a nice meal on Dog Mom's Weekend...usually not on the Sunday because it's a madhouse. We do a fancy meal for Dog Dad's Weekend, which we spend camping. Thanks for reminding me - it's early this year, isn't it, because of May 1 being a Sunday? Think I'll hit him up for Golden Corral...!

·
Registered
244 Posts
I know its not quite Mothers day here in the U.S. yet but was just curious to see if anyone ever buys themselves a mothers day gift...I usually buy myself something this year I got an awsome Betseyville duffle bag & a betseyville shopping/tote bag...

What did you buy or plan to buy for your mom or yourself this year?

this is what I got myself today I found them both at ROSS on sale the firs on is the overnight/duffle bag I paid $25 I found it on ebay selling for $105

NEW BETSEY JOHNSON OVERNIGHTER TOTE DUFFLE LUGGAGE BAG | eBay

the second one is a tote/shopping bag I paid $19 & its selling on ebay for $60

Betseyville Handbag Purse TOTE+Wristlet~MakeUpCase NWT | eBay

oh i love the 2nd one!! 19 bucks is such a good price, very jealous!

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I love the 2nd one alot too not sure if Im keeping the overnighter its really big but i figured I had better get it then take it back if I changed my mind since it was the only one there

·
Registered
244 Posts
i wish there was a ross in nyc :(

·
Registered
244 Posts
if you dont like the overnight one i would just put it on ebay for like 60-100 bucks, that way you would make some money off it!!

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
if you dont like the overnight one i would just put it on ebay for like 60-100 bucks, that way you would make some money off it!!

lol good thinking...I like it & all but just dont know that I love it I usually have to LOVE something before I will buy it I really love the color of it just not sure about all the silver I think

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
lol good thinking...I like it & all but just dont know that I love it I usually have to LOVE something before I will buy it I really love the color of it just not sure about all the silver I think
I like the silver on it...keep it. You will use it someday for a fun trip..

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
I got a couple of awesome Mothers Day presents early this year! One is a brand new granddaughter named Morgan Kayelee who was born April 29! :binky: She's just a week old now! Haven't been able to see her in person because we live clear across the country from each other; but got to see lots of pictures! I'm totally in love with her!!!:love1:
The other gift is from my husband, and he bought me an IPhone 4! :love4: I love it! Just gotta figure out how to use it now!:nthink:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts