Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Bahahahahahahaa a their little gun! Toooo cute, I will have to show my husband, he will get a MAJOR kick out of that. We are big on our guns here in Colorado.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
I love the new ride for the chi babies, complete with the gun..lol Hubby and I are both huge advocates and licensed carriers..These pics are just beyond adorable!!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Haha that is pretty awesome! :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They are soooo cute!! How do you keep them from taking off the doogles?
Kronos tolerates/likes them more them Ares. While I haven't tried to yet I am tempted to put Ares cone on him all day (on my off days) and make him wear them till he gets used to them and gives up like when they first wear a collar. This wouldn't hurt him in anyway or prevent him from doing anything and I used them before when they got fixed so they couldn't get at their stitches. So this could be an option for a stubborn dog.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Kronos tolerates/likes them more them Ares. While I haven't tried to yet I am tempted to put Ares cone on him all day (on my off days) and make him wear them till he gets used to them and gives up like when they first wear a collar. This wouldn't hurt him in anyway or prevent him from doing anything and I used them before when they got fixed so they couldn't get at their stitches. So this could be an option for a stubborn dog.
That's a good idea!! Let me try that. Thanks!

·
Registered
244 Posts
omg the sunglasses are killing me!! to friggin cute!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts