Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mouse has now made a full recovery from Parvo. It has taken a good 3 weeks with many ups and downs but today he has been given the all clear. He is making up for lost time with the food and has put on 5 ozs in the last week! We are going to get another pup sometime this year, this time from a reputable breeder. Does anyonw know if this will be ok or will we still be harbouring Parvo germs, the vet says its not a problem but I'm not so sure.
Love
Anne and Mouse

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
It is advisable to wait for 6 months to a year and I would wait the year before introducing a new pup, Im so happy mouse is better :wave:

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
I'm so happy Mouse has recovered! He is such a cute little thing and it is so nice to hear some good news! Yay for you and Mouse! :D

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thamkyou for replying we will wait 6 months at least and enjoy Mouse, (unless we see the absolutly perfect puppy before then!!) If we do get a pup it will have to have had all its vaccinations so will probably wait.
Thankyou
Love anne & Mouse

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
awwww yay go mouse soooo glad mouse is all recovered she must have had the same will power as paris as they have both recovered great from being sick awwww yay

1 - 19 of 19 Posts