Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mouse has now made a full recovery from Parvo. It has taken a good 3 weeks with many ups and downs but today he has been given the all clear. He is making up for lost time with the food and has put on 5 ozs in the last week! We are going to get another pup sometime this year, this time from a reputable breeder. Does anyonw know if this will be ok or will we still be harbouring Parvo germs, the vet says its not a problem but I'm not so sure.
Love
Anne and Mouse
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thamkyou for replying we will wait 6 months at least and enjoy Mouse, (unless we see the absolutly perfect puppy before then!!) If we do get a pup it will have to have had all its vaccinations so will probably wait.
Thankyou
Love anne & Mouse
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top