Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Mousse pics!!!!!

Yeah so Thanks to Kioana and Nic twisting my arm on my post yesterday here you go!!!

This last one if my fave!!!

·
Registered
614 Posts
FINALLY i LOVE LOVE LOVE the last pic. Ok so i reckon if i leave here now. I should be there by tomorrow night so then 10 mins to steaal him and i am home free lol. He is such a darl. I am so happy for you.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
THE LAST ONE IS GORGEOUS! My favorite too!! I also like the one of him on you while you are doing homework I believe! Hehe..don't you love how they try to rest on the most inconvenient spots? Bella just did that a little bit ago..trying to lay on my arms, on top of the laptop..silly pups:)

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
THE LAST ONE IS GORGEOUS! My favorite too!! I also like the one of him on you while you are doing homework I believe! Hehe..don't you love how they try to rest on the most inconvenient spots? Bella just did that a little bit ago..trying to lay on my arms, on top of the laptop..silly pups:)
haha yess!!!! That was my sister trying to do her homework and he was biting her pencil haha

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wooow I can't wait to get a puppy frm her ! He's too cute what's his weght looking like , who's his parents?
His parents are Secret (mom) and Razz (dad) his chart weight puts him at about 5.5lb's full grown.. but its so hard to tell... hes teeny tiny right now, but then again hes a little over 2 months old...

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
His parents are Secret (mom) and Razz (dad) his chart weight puts him at about 5.5lb's full grown.. but its so hard to tell... hes teeny tiny right now, but then again hes a little over 2 months old...
Oh he won't be stuffing the next litters just wanted to see

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Mousse was most definitely a little boy worh waiting for! He is just adorable...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts