Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm watching Dream Girls for the umptenth time!!! OMG soooo good! Jennifer Hudson's performance is unbelievable!! :notworthy:What are your favorite movies??? There is nothing better than hanging in with a glass of wine (red in hand), my chi, and a good flick!!

·
Registered
793 Posts
My favorites are, The Notebook, Moulin Rouge, The Devil Wears Prada, Overboard and a few others... I have a lot! Those are my top movies to watch with popcorn, a blanket and my dogs!

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Dream Girls is a good movie. I was just watching it tonight actually, I caught it from the part that Effie is being kicked out of the group. I don't understand why she didn't blurt out, "Hey! I'm knocked up!" pfft. I would have lol. Aaaanyway...

My favorite movies are..hmm..I have a lot. Fried Green Tomatoes, Coal Miners Daughter, Vanity Fair, and P.S. I love you just to name a few.

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Cadillac records wasn't that good to me

"the color purple" I LOVE LOVE this moive . i could watch it 3 times in one day (i have)

A christmas story- i watch the 24hours on TBS EVERY year

ELF- "You smell like chesse and BEER! your whole life is a LIE" lol sorry i had an elf minute.

The sound of music- i know about every song, DOE a female deerr! lol

thoes are the few that come to mind

1 - 8 of 8 Posts