Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am so excited!!! Lol how long do you think before they are fully up? Just curious as to all your thoughts!

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I have come to the conclusion they are never going to be fully erect. She is 17 weeks and from what I have read they should be up by now. Does anyone else have a chi with floppy ears?

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
There is a few pics of Chi's on here that i see that are older that ears do not fully stand. I think ti gives them personality and is cute!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
I have come to the conclusion they are never going to be fully erect. She is 17 weeks and from what I have read they should be up by now. Does anyone else have a chi with floppy ears?

Don't worry so much, the ears can sometimes take up to 7 months to stand up.
She is teething right now, so it's totally normal that her ears are up and down.
And you know what? Even if they don't fully stand so what? She's not a show
dog, she's your princess, perfect in every way. My Chanel has floppy ears, I
don't love her any less because of it, actually I think they give her extra character. :)

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
So cute! yes they are going up :) My chi Audrey still has hers look like that sometimes, but usually they are fully erect.

·
Registered
725 Posts
She sure is a cutey pie you must be so in love. It doesn't look like its going to be to long before those ears are up. She's adorable any way whether they are up or down.

·
Banned
5,610 Posts
Ahh she's just super cute. One of my best friend's chis has floppy ears, and he honestly just wouldn't be the same without them. He looks ridiculously cute, I just love his look.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts