Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi again everyone! Love, Chancey. :love5:

I don't post lots of pics of Chance cause he just doesn't like the camera. He runs, turns his head, looks all sad. :lol: I captured him tonight and put him on the counter so he couldn't run away. :lol: He's our little super stud. The sweetest baby boy I know. :D :love2:

Iz to sexy for dis camo.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Yay more of Bubba! :p
He's so sweet looking.
Great hoodie too!

Reactions: TLI

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
He's an Angel! :daisy: I adore my little Muffin Man. Thank you, LS!!! :)

xxxxx

...Chance, Bubba, Sexy boy, Muffin Man...lol, I can barely keep up with all of his endearing names. hehe

Reactions: TLI

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
...Chance, Bubba, Sexy boy, Muffin Man...lol, I can barely keep up with all of his endearing names. hehe
Haha!!! They all have tons of nicknames. We rarely ever call them by their real names. :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
LOL!!! T, I can't stop laughing!! Poor Chance. He looks like he's thinking..."I will remember this mama....get your pics while you can ....this boy will remember" lol
He is definitely thinking something terrible. :lol: He did not like being removed from his human Sissy's warm covers to be stuck on a cold counter top to pose for a pic. :lol: He acts like the camera is a Monster or something. I should say, my phone. I never get out the camera anymore. This is just too convenient. :lol: I gave him tons of kisses afterwards. There's something to be said for that. hehehe :D

1 - 20 of 43 Posts